I hate Mondays!

@lcainiao (201)
China
I began to hate mondays. Now, the beginning of the week is a kind of torture for me. After two days of adjustment, I still can not calm myself down and the depressed mind wasn't fade away. As soon as I think about Mondays I get headache, those calls, emails, documents and reviews will kill me. I need money so I have to work hard but I must be mad.
i have ever been in such position as you,i would begin depress form the sunday evening and i would be boring all the night ,i feel tomorrow are going to be a doomsday at the moment,i know the reason why it was caused by the boring job.finally,i found a easy job though less money than every last job,but i have a good mood every day and have good sleep.
@vivianchen (2648)
Have you heard that OSIM?LOL.. It's " Oh, Sh*t, It's Monday!". I think most of us like "TKIF", it's" Thank God, It's Friday!" But life is carring on, we need our work, so why not try to be happy at work? It's easier say than done, i know, but at least try. A little tip, i like to put all the things that i like, and those little things will make me happy, or foods that i like, i put them all in my small office space, i am happy when i have them! You can try!
Take it easy. I believe most of us have the same feeling as yours. We don't welcome Monday unless workaholic or office ghost. We need holiday, need time spending on family, and we need relaxation. But... we also need money. So we have to face every boring Monday!
Don't feel bad, you're not the only one who gets that way, perhaps it's time to look for a new job? Something you'll look forward to doing?
Same here. I to hate mondays & love friends. At fridays night we can realise that somewat fredamos & family & friends really love to see you with them on saturday & sunday.........
If my daughter was reading your post, she would ask you if you have ever seen a video documentary (not a movie) called "The Secret." She was given this video by a friend a few weeks ago. Some really neat things are now happening in her life. Since Monday is always the beginning of the week and life will involve many Mondays, wouldn't you rather be happy than so wound up. See if this will help: go to www.thesecret.tv This will give you an idea of what the video looks like because there is also a movie out by the same name. We rented a copy of it from our local video store and it really has changed some ways we are approaching our life and it has all been for the good. I hope this may possibly help. It may be that you could also get it free from your local library to watch and then return.