do you believe your mother as a real friend for you

@laxmi123 (949)
hello friends.my discussion is do you believe your mother as a real friend for you.i can't agree as mother is not my best friend.i can't express some type of feeling with my mother.only i express with my friend.but some peoples tells all feelings express with mother. tell me i say.am i correct.
@chillpill90 (1937)
yeah she is a real friend to me she always is there for me and we have a mutual respect and treat each other more like friends than mother and son. I know that she will be there and help me when she can which is what a freind does and as such i see her as a true friend and one of my best friends.
@laxmi123 (949)
thanks for your respond.yes you are correct.we have a mutual respect and treat each other more like friends than mother and son.any how have a nice day.happy my lotting
Mother is a friend, philosopher and guide. She is the first to teach you how to drink, eat or sleep. With her sweet words she makes you comfort all the time. You will also grow in such a way you feel comfort and security in your mother. In the beginning you you will be telling what ever you achieve, small or big and share all your joy and enjoyment first with your mother only. So mothers are considered, felt to be best friends to every one.
@MsTickle (24994)
In a perfect world maybe. Mothers are human beings...not saints.
@daliaj (5689)
I agree or confess my mother is not a real friend for me. I felt my mom keeps a distance from kids and never got too much closer to them. It is her character or it is how her mother been to her. I am not complaining about that but I wish my mom could be my best friend, especially when I was a teenager. It is ok, people in this world are of different characters and behaviors. I am happy unless she is not mean or cruel to me. But, I honestly wish to avail myself to be a best friends for my kids.
@zhdy89 (304)
I think my mother is not a true friend to me.No matter how hard I am,she will never be satisfied.I respect her only just because she is my mother,but I can not live together with her.Why do not a happy one,we must not close to all the person happy?!To tell the truth,I find it quite difficult! As long as she appears in the where,there on the conflict.
@med889 (5958)
My mother is my very good friend but I will be lying if I say that she is the best friend I have. I have some secrets which my mom are unaware of and I do not wish she comes to learn it now. So definitely mothers are very good friends but there are some emotions, some deep secrets which we cannot share with her atleast not in my case. I would be selfish if I say that I want my daugther to share everything with me, I know she might not as I am not doing do toward my mother. There are things like this though in life which we have to accept.
@laxmi123 (949)
i agree with you.but some times is it possible.any how have a nice day.happy mylotting.thanks for respond
@ucue2008 (926)
Yes, I believe. How old are you? If you a teenager, then, most probably you will find it impossible to be best friend with your mother, but once as grow up, and you experienced a lot of things, the person that you will turn in your mother. It happen to me, that's my experience.
@vicky30 (4777)
Yes i believe mother is the best friend for me.She is there to comfort me all the time.She gives me solutions to my problems.She gets up early and prepares food for me when i go out.She prays for me when i am in confusion.She is concerned about me when i don't return home on time.Yes i too share most of my feelings with my mother than my friends.
@bluerlyn (139)
i truly believe that moms and daughters can be good friends, but to answer your question, no, my mom and i dont have a good friendship. i hope we will before its too late.
I've been very blessed when it comes to my mother. She and my twin sister are my best friends. I dearly love all my family, but my twin and mother have a special relationship with me that the others don't.
@paula27661 (15899)
I wish my mother was my best friend and I sincerely hope I am for my daughter. My mother was emotionally abusive towards my sister and me when we were growing up and therefore not the best mum. Even today she is not interested in anything we have to say! I am a mum myself and I am very different with my own child, I tell her I love her all the time and take an interest in her life at school etc and we are best 'buddies'. She is only seven and things are bound to change when she turns into her teens I’m sure! That is when I will have to remember to be a parent more so than a friend. A balance of both would be perfect!
@alottodo (3061)
My mum was my best friend ever I could be nasty,and say bad things sometimes, but she was always there for me. If I had a real problem my mum was the first to know, because I knew she would help did not matter what!When those [called] best friends did turn they back on me? my mum was there, she was a secure and safe place to come to. At the end of the day she loved me for what I was her daugther. A mother love is the best any one can have, friends do come and go, but your mum would be there when you need her. Saddly I do not have my mum any more and no one will ever fill that void.
I can talk to my mom about anything. My mom is like my best friend but she is also my mother. We have always been able to talk to each other over anything. Rather good or bad or you need a shoulder to cry on. we are there for each other. My mom is my world.
Yes she is a very good friend of mine... but some time i hav to tell her lies.. but some or d other day ill reveal the truth.. cos no one can lie their mom..
@Annmac (950)
My Mum was one of my best friends but not my BEST friend. I could discuss anything with her and even though she passed away 10 years ago I still use her advice when things bother me. My best friend is a girl I've known since we started school together at the age of 5. (53 years ago - God I'm getting old lol) My adult daughter and I are good friends too and talk about anything and everything but I know that I'm not her best friend, I wouldn't expect to be. lol Her best friend is one of her many cousins.
No i think it depends on the siuation as they can over react to a discussion which they may think it is wrong........but i think they can be a good advisor.....because they have seen the world more than us so they will never give worng adivise to their son......but i think they are much more as a firend to thier child......any comment are welcome
Of course, not only my mother but my sister, brother and father. Because you came from her , she is real to you all the time. No parents should think bad for their children,they can't do that or I don't know to any other families. I can easily talk anything to my mother, she listen sincerely and if I need some advice she will give it. I never felt shy to tell her everything from love to my weakness because I know my secret is safe with her. I know I can count on her no matter what. Our parents is the best gift I ever had in my entire life.
@sjvenden27 (1850)
My mother is not someone that anyone would want to be friends with.. and that is an understatement. Yes she may have given me life... but that doesnt mend a broken heart. There are some mothers out there that their children are able to go and talk to her about anything.. and that is wonderful. Some are not that lucky.. Does that make us bad people.. No. Each person has their own reason. To compare one person's relationship with their mother to someone else's is wrong.. Each person is different, and they react to things differently.. There are so many different combonations that their are not two relationship that even come close..
@dpk262006 (56599)
Hi Laxmi! I believe that a mother son or a mother daugher relationship is the closest one on this earth. No other relationship could match it. I feel very near to my mother and I share lot of my joys and sorrows with her. Mothers are such an expert, even if you do not tell them, they come to know what is running on your mind, and so is my mother, before I complete my sentence, she comes to know what is on my mind. I love her a lot.
@CJay77 (4441)
I am close with my Mom, but there are certain things that I don't share with my Mom. I'd say that my sister and my Husband are the real friend for me. Mother as a real friend? I think it depends on the person because they are some children that are very close to their mothers like a real friend.
@Lizann (81)
i'd say my mom is one of my best friends. i do share a lot with her. but not everything. there are things i tell my close friends that i dont tell her and there are things i tell her that i dont tell my close friends. i dont really have someone whom i tell all to. i guess i wish i did.
@zzyw87 (1260)
I also don't consider my mom as my best friend. I mean, I am comfortable with her most times. But sometimes she can be really close-minded. She also usually thinks she is always right even if she is not. That is why because of these traits, I don't always confide in her or tell her my opinions. I love and respect her very much but I am not super close to her.