What Would You Do If Everything You Thought Became True Instantly???

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi everyone, here we go again,another one of my weird questions!!!what would you do,if everything you think of becomes true the next moment you think of it.what will you do with this power?what dreams of you will you fulfill?will you use it to help others? given that you only 10 wishes like this. me,i will use 5 of it fulfill my own dreams,and then i would help others with the remaining.so here are the 5 dreams i would fulfill, i would first wish that there was no corruption in this world, then i would wish that i want to know if really there are aliens, then i would wish that there were no religions, then i would wish that i want to see my future, then at last i would wish that i want an iPod touch. then i would use the remaining wishes to help others. so what would you do.what would you do if everything that you think of came true the next moment,given that you have only 10 such wishes??? and please take some of your precious time to visit the website in my profile and please lend a helping hand.. thanks for coming here and HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
1. i would give good health to everyone myself included. that might take up all ten of my wishes but that would be o.k. if it didn't?? 2. i would wish for my children & grandchildren to have long healty, prosporous lives. 3. i would wish for my friends to have all their dreams fulfilled in every way. 4.i would wish for a deck to magically appear onto the back of my house. 5.i would wish for all little children to be treated like they should be & none anywhere be abused. 6. i would wish for all child abusers to be hung! 7.i would see my sister again. 8.i would wish peace & love to everyone. 9. would see my children & grandchildren more. 10. i would wish for all the above to come true.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi ANTIQUELADY, those are really great wishes,i personally WISH YOU THAT ALL OF YOUR WISHES TO COME TRUE!!! HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi, ya,you are right,health is our first concern,as they say health is wealth!!!
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
thank you. health is very important, take care of yours u never know when it might change. i know u are young & don't think about something happening to u but we just never know. happy days to u.
i would be careful of everything i said.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi kurtis, ya,you have to be really careful about what you think,else you will get into a nightmare which would be almost impossible to reverse!!! thanks for your response and HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@vnrsudhan (1514)
@austere (2816)
i would definitely think of one thing.. thats for my boyfriend to come home. He is out of the country right now and i miss him. He jst left yesterday and i was with him in the airport, i want to be with him and make the most of whats left of us before his flight.. he will come home after 6 months, its not that long but everyday will still be an agony for me.. a struggle to be happy being alone. we love each other and i just keep in mind that he is doing this for us.. for the family that we will have in the very near future. I miss him...
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi austre, thats long time.and i too wish you that your boy friend to come soon and HAVE A HAPPY LIFE!!!
@austere (2816)
thats sweet of you! thanks so much.. i am trying to be happy..:) you take care there and have fun!:)
i will wish my world to green back, i wish no war, iwish we can travell to the space, help another people and i wish all my lotting can earn much money.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi unicorn, those are really nice wishes that would benefit all of us. thanks for your response and HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@pillusch (1149)
• Mexico
No, honestly, I wouldn’t like that at all. I have a lot of negative stuff in my head as well, I’m 50 and a lot of it has accumulated. I constantly work on thinking positive thoughts, but that’s what I’m aiming for, not what I actually manage to do. There are a lot of resentments, hates, etc., (as well as love, understanding and the lot.) But I couldn’t be sure which of the two streams of thoughts gets the upper hand, and I might end up dropping a nuke on the country I live in LOL. No, I’m just fine with the way things are, and keeping working on my thoughts.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi pillusch, all i can say to you is,think positively. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
I think the first thing I do would be go to the moon. That is my long time dream.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi saprinafly, thats a really great wish,so what would you do if did go to the moon,will you spend a vacation there or take some sun bath??? lol. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
I'd probably pee myself
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi ronward, thanks for the response. HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@rizam03 (32)
Wow! You know, the mind is powerful. If you think a lot of something, definitely it happens. It is true! Although in reality it does not happen instantly at all times but it will come. On the other hand, if only if everything i think will become true instantly, well, i hope on the time that i am asked of my wishes, i will be thinking of the things worthwhile to ask...LOL
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi rizam, so you haven't thought of any wishes yet,and hope you will come up with some good wishes soon. HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@wyuhong (58)
First i give my parents and friend a large amount of money. They work hard all their lives and is not rich till now! Then i will take a trip everywhere i want to. Give peace to everywhere in the world, it seems there are no others!
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi wyuhong, you have only used some of your wishes,then maybe you can use the remaining wishes to help others. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
Wow, it would be awesome it that would really happen. My wishes would be: 1. Get a husband 2. Get a house 3. Have children(I would like 2, 2 boys I already have the names picked out and I really hope I get to use them someday) 4. Fix my parents garage apartment up so my sister could have her own space. 5. My aunt to find her own apartment 6. My aunts ms to be under control 7. For the world to have peace 8. For me, my friends and family to have long health lives 9. To get another job, that paid better and having me do what I really when to school to do. 10. For everyone elses 10 wishes to come true
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi renemouse, those are really nice wishes,i wish you for all of your wishes to come true. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@nzalheart (2352)
Hello vnrsudhan!!! A side comment to you:: You seem to really rocking in mylot. I have been here for 5 months and look at the number of posts. You did it over 100 just in 2 weeks thats really really. You are really fast. Keep it up... So, let me write how would I spend of the 10 wishes... For myself, I need only one wish, i.e Please clear up every wish I have in me, and take the path of enlightenment... After that other all remaining 9 wishes are no further a wish hehe...Every other wishes will be for the well being of this world... Happy mylotting...
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi nzalheart, thanks. you have really great wish,which would change the whole world,now i wish that your wish came true. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@pansy45 (156)
i think it was so many people in the world want to,if everything that we thought can become true instanly,we have power to change everything so that can be suit to us,the first thing i want to be happen is i wish there is no more war in the world so all the people can live in peace.and then i'll make my country become a great country that free from evil and corruption.all the people live in wealthy.so poverty is not became a problem anymore.but the most thing that i want to do i want to make the girl who i realy love can be mine,maybe it is selfish.but that's love,sometime it can be irrasional.and also not forget that everiday is sunday and money does not be a problem anymore.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi pansy, coooooooooooool wishes,my BEST WISHES FOR YOUR WISHES YO COME TRUE!!! anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@elghrasya (502)
Wow! I hope this discussion would really come true..hehe I love to think good things, imagining I have all the great things in life, I sometimes use my spare time in this kind of thing...day dreaming Well if I will be given a chance to have 10 wishes that will come true after the moment I think of it I will have this following: I wish to have lots of money so that I can buy many high tech gadgets I wish my hubby and I will have an happy ending story. I wish I own many house and lots and many rest house in different province here in our country. I wish that me, my hubby and all of my friends and family will have a long and healthy life. I wish that not only me will have the good life but also all my family and friends. I wish to have a beautiful and handsome kids, around 5 kids I wish PEACE everywhere, no matter what country and what race just PEACE! I
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi elghrasya, wow,all those are really great wishes.i too feel that this power were true.anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
Honestly, this power would really scare me. Even if it was only my first 10 thoughts, I would be afraid that something would happen that I really dont want! There are lots of thoughts that pop through my head - many of which die immediately because it isnt something I really want. But that doesnt mean the thoughts dont exist! I would also be afraid that I would screw up my life with something that I think I want. You never know how money would change your life! The only thing that I can think of that wouldnt backfire (with almost certainty) is lifelong health. I do want to change the world, but instant changes can have unforseen consequences - look at lottery winners! It is interesting to think about, though! How are the donations coming along? I never knew that person, but I am curious anyway. I hope that their family can really be helped through this.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi derlilastern, you are fear is right,bu i think i have complete control over my thoughts,so i can handle it.ya,i agree with you health is one thing that wont backfire on you.sad to the say the donations haven't even crossed the half line.anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
@Bloggership (1118)
What a interesting questions to answer it... Ok here we go... My 10 wish: 1. Peace on earth. 2. Home for homeless. 3. Food for starvation. 4. Prosperous for everyone. 5. No natural disaster. 6. Make me rich. 7. Make genius. 8. Make immortal. 9. Give me unlimited powers. 10. Restore the 10 wish. What do you think about that vnrsudhan?..
if that came true life would be very fun 1. I wish I have a house 2. i wish I have a nice job when i grow up 3. I wish I can have a car when i live on my own 4. I wish I have computer when i live in my new house 5.i wish ppl will realize that they need to save electricity and water and resources and will learn to be nice to each other so that there will be peace in the society