What Would You Do If The Most Horrible Creature You Fear Of Came In Front Of U?

@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi everyone, just to say,my imagination went off wild again.so heres the question.so what would you do if the most horrible creature you have always feared,comes in front of you,just as you wake up in the morning,i.e.,i mean to say,that the creature is that first think you would see as you open your eyes. me,i would scream my lungs out and if i am alive(i.e.,if it didn't eat me ) after seeing that i would faint or sure,because,the most horrible creature i fear is a T - Rex dinosaur. so what about,you,what is the most horrible creature you fear,what would you do,if it came in front of you,just as you wake up from sleep. and by the way,please take some of your precious time,to take a look at the website in my profile,and please lend a helping hand. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
T-Rex can fit on your room? That's awesome, I envy you lol OK if I woke up and see a xenomorph or Samara Morgan standing in front of me, I would probably be paralyzed by fear. The second I would be able to move, I'd run in the opposite direction and jump through closed window (it's not that high). I could care less for the physical damage. I would hope they won't follow me but they surely would. If it's xenomorph then I would try to get into the crowd hoping it will choose some other victim. In Samara's case, I would just hope she'd disappear and come for me later...
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi bionicman, how do you expect a T-Rex to come in to my room fully,maybe it will break open the roof and it will lower its mouth inside to grab me.so what actually is a xenomorph,i don't really know about that,and from ewhat you have said it doesn't sound that scary. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@Bionicman (3967)
• Czech Republic
xenomorph - from the movie alien
Haven't you seen alien?
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi bionicman, i didn't watch the movie alien,but i did see the poster,but i didn't know that this is a xenomorph then.and i don't find anything scary with it other than those pointy teeth!!! HAPPY MYLOTTING!!!
The most horrible creature for me would be an "aswang".. I don't know what's the english term for it though.. anyway, it's a woman that looks like a monster and would eat other people, sometimes they have wings, sometimes they just look really awful. LOL. If ever I wake up in the middle of the night ( they only go out at night, and would be hurt if sunlight touches them) and saw one of these.. I would definitely faint.. and that's the only thing I'm going to be able to do.. hahaha. Fainting from being super scared.. I can't even watch movies with "aswangs", what more if I see them face to face. I'm having shivers already. LOL.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi inkingderders, so is this aswang a mythical creature or something,it sounds really horrible,i wouldn't want it to come in front of me either. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
it depends on who you ask. LOL. they say it's real.. but me? I really don't know. I would like to believe that it's not.. for my own peace of mind. LOL!
@naprah (18)
The most horrible creature I fear is a Wearwolf. Upon waking from sleep I would scream then probably wet myself and if I was still alive, which I highly doubt I would hope I fainted, because it would rip me apart for sure, so I sure would want to be passed out.
@vnrsudhan (1514)
hi naprah, what on earth makes you think that a werewolf will actually let its dinner(you) to escape that easily. anyway HAPPY MYLOTTING AND HAVE A NICE DAY!!!
@naprah (18)
Hi vnrsudhan just wishful thinking, because naw no wearwolf would let his dinner go that easy lol.
@Bloggership (1118)
I hate T-Rex... That also to most horrible creatures that i never gonna get near with, if they are still exist now... Uncompromise creatures with their MEAT.