Halo 3 PREQUEL

@SomeCowgirl (32273)
My fiance likes this game alot, with his very favorite character being Master Chief. I didn't know that there was a prequel for Halo 3 coming out, but apparently he does. In light of this, I found this link and thought other fans of Master Chief might enjoy reading it and giving their thoughts on why Master Chief should or shouldn't be in this prequel. My fiance and I don't have Halo Wars, so information on the top of the page that says he isn't Halo Wars was also news to me! Discuss away. Do you like Master Chief, why or why not? Do you like that he isn't going to be in this Prequel coming out? Oh and here's the link THIS AIN'T NO REFERRAL LINK http://linkbee.com/HaloPre THIS ISN'T A REFERRAL LINK
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is a really good discussion baby,and I know that video games are really important in peoples lives,because they are a good source of fun and enjoyment especially when you are extremely bored,or when it is rainy and cold and you do not want to leave the house for any reason whatsoever,and I know that different people prefer different types of games,and not many people like the same types of games and I am sure that different people have opinions when it comes to the Halo 3 prequel I am sure that some people like it,and think that Master Chief should be in it,and then I am sure there are people who do not like it,or do not think that Master Chief should be in it,and yeah I do like Halo 3 a lot and Master Chief is my favorite character,and I think I had seen something about the prequel but I am not completely sure what it is about,and I will definitely check out the link and I did not know that Master Chief is not in Halo Wars but that is a game I know I want because it looks totally awesome,and I think they will put Master Chief in the prequel because I do not think it would be a Halo game without Master Chief,and I do not think many people would buy it without him in it,I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.
@SomeCowgirl (32273)
Baby, I just wanted to comment and say that I am so glad that you have commented to me. I know that Master Chief is one of your favorite characters and I know you want Halo Wars, I'm surprised you do even though Master Chief won't be in the game. I hope that you haven't you will check out the link. I love you honey bunches!
Well I am glad you are glad that I commented to you,and I am always glad to comment to you because you seem to do some of the best discussions baby,and I know I like Master Chief,and all though he is not in Halo Wars I think it will still be a really good game to place,and Halo 3 ODST would probably also be a very good game,and I did check out the link and it was a nice link,I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.