Do you like going to the zoo?

@amanda08 (647)
Do you like going to the zoo? If so what is your favorite animal? Which is your favorite zoo? We have been talking about going to the zoo lately, my son is at the age where he is just completely fascinated with any animal and he would love it I think. Of course, I have to admit I wouldn't mind going myself... I love the zoo....
@med889 (5958)
The last time I have been to a zoo it was last year when I was accompanied with my boyfriend. I have always loved to visit places like this one. It was wonderful to see all the animals, now they are not in cages but they are all free like in the jungle itself and we travel by quads to see them from very close but we are always accompanied by a guide to assure our protection. I love the Tigers who are so fierce an beautiful. They are so concious about their babies also. Which I find very interesting.
@amanda08 (647)
Oh I know I love the zoo as well.... it sounds like your zoo experience was awesome!! I wish we lived closer to one so we could visit more often, but I guess it is a good thing because I would never want to leave!!!