Mackenzie's hair

@leyisa (487)
Ok Friends..help me out here..What's the deal with Mac's hair...From what I rcvall, when she came on the show she had short hair....and then I went out of town and missed about a week and suddenly she had long hair...I though she only put them on for Katherine's wedding..but then they stayed...Did they explain why she got the extensions??
@coffeebreak (17820)
Yeah, there was a discussion about that when she showed up - well it was that she looked so much older than Billy - like around 40! Then, like you said... a week later and she had long hair! Extensions maybe.. who cares.. she still looks older! And I don't know if it is the character or the actress... but what I watch... the actress either isn't very good or the role is really lame! Boring just doesn't cover it! IT is like she is always trying to remember her lines.. and when she finally does...the point has passed!
@leyisa (487)
Yes - I agree with both of you ( you, and the post above). The actress does look very old, even though she is born in 1979...which makes her 30...I feel that the actress doesn't have a lot of chemistry with anymore...I actually checked her out and found out that she is Cybil sheppard's daughter....and that she is a lesbian..Ofcourse, not that there is anything wrong with that...but perhaps that's why I dont' really see any chemistry between her and anyone else on teh show..
I am sorry I can not help you out. I don't remember what her hair looked like at Katherine's wedding.
@leyisa (487)
Hi Sharlahodges - When Mac first joined the show, she had very short hair up until her shoulder...she had that for about a month or so and then suddenly she had long hair ... I like the character a lot better with the long hair, but I wasn't sure why she did that....
@stealthy (8188)
They explaing about extensions and stuff like that. They are probably trying to make her look younger since the actress has such old looking eyes which make her look like she is much older than Billy or anyon else that she is supposed to be about the same age as. I read that the actress is supposed to be in her twenties but with those eyes she looks like late forties in the face.