How catchy is a catchy topic?

Singapore
What format topic catches your attention? Those question topics... like eg. How....? What...? Which....? or topics that simply state it's "summary" of the discussion? For me, it'll be the question sort. I have no idea why. Just seems to lure me in. What about you?
@kryzell (921)
Nothing specific actually. I am not particular with the words used. Instead, I get more attracted to discussions that I know I can relate. I wouldn't want to just respond to something that I am not really familiar with.
yup yup... i too normally opt for discussions that i have something to talk about.
@mysdianait (63983)
If a title is catchy then it lures me into opening the discussion no matter what it might be talking about. Sometimes a title is catchy then the topic is disappointing. Sometimes it's the ooposite - a brilliant topic but the title was boring and did not catch my attention sadly. I try and make my titles as catchy as I can
@mysdianait (63983)
p.s. My favourite title on one of my dicussions is 'Is your a Big One?'