Producers are making a movie of your life, what would it be like?

@Citychic (4078)
Hey mylotters, this is a discussion that I believe we can all have a lot of fun with. So let's pretend that movie producers are making a movie of your life, what would it be like? Is it something that you would want to see or not? You can go on and fantasize and tell me all about it. Thanks in advance.
@lilaclady (28245)
Well I think most of my story would be boring, but one area which is the later part so far it would have people reaching for their tissue boxes as I have been told by a friend that this part of my life would make a good womans movie... It would be a story of a very young teenager falling in love with a young singer on TV...then many years later after following his career all the way through she meets up with this singer and spends 18 wonderful months in his life of music until he passes away in her arms....but the rest I guess was boring, I guess I was just waiting for the most wonderful time in my life to happen.
@Citychic (4078)
IF THEY MAKE A MOVIE OF YOU LIFE??? Hello there, that sound like one of the most wonderful and sad stories I've ever heard of. Well don't sit around and wait for things to happen, go out and make something happen. You might just meet that singer not to far from where you live. Have a happy life, happy mylotting and thanks for responding!
@lilaclady (28245)
Well that movie of my life was a true story, it happened so all I can do is be grateful for the time I did have have a very special person.
which depens on what kinda movie it will be: cult films:i'm supposed 2b a hero to fight with zombies like Alice in resident evil abt treasures:a searcher who knows different languages ang cultures. western:a lonely gunman actions:a killer/agent/swordsman ...(guess if it's all abt real life it would b boring)
@Citychic (4078)
movie making........ Well you have made it sound very exciting. Maybe you need to be the one that is the producer, lols. Hey well thanks for sharing and happy mylotting, enjoyed reading your comment. Have a good day and may you have more excitement than you can handle. That is my wish for you. God bless you.
@khayshenz (1387)
Great question! Of course it would be interesting what other MyLotters have to say. For me - it would be a tad bit boring. Maybe a few highlights here and there - like migrating to Cali when I was 14. When I met my current bf, etc. Unless of course if they are able to get IN my mind - I do tend to think a lot-then maybe it would be a lil bit interesting. Or if they focus on my traveling escapades. Cheers!
@Citychic (4078)
Movie making......... Sounds like you might have the makings of a great movie inside of your head. Thanks for responding, have a great day and happy mylotting. Maybe you could share a few of those travel escapades with us mylotters one of these days. You migrated to Cali at 14, wow that is quite a fiat! Take care and have a great life!
Or, I also have my "LOVE" relationships and the things that I made to court those "crushes" that I had. The broker hearts, the friendship, betrayal... I guess this is just a common story in our movies nowadays. But it is not really the ending that is important, but the ways on how it ends.... I just hope that most of the commercial movies that are made in my country, the Philippines, are as good as the independent movies. That is also the reason why I never watched this commercial movies because where's the thrill when you already knows the truth.
@Citychic (4078)
Hey I think that you might have a pretty interesting movie worth watching. I will pm you soon as i get your friend request. Take care for now and watch out for all those lovely ladies, some of them can be a tad bit dangerous I'm sure! happy mylotting!
@bodhisatya (2384)
It would be pathetic, a super flop, the producer won't be able to come out of his losses ever.