Breadmaker recipe for bread using self raising flour...but no eggs?

Hi, i need to get through the next 7 days without a shop and the pantry is getting low. I'm ok for crockpot items and breakfast goods...but I need the inevitable bread, and manage quite well making two loafs of bread a day with my breadmaker..(I have 6 children)..but my bread flour and plain flour both ran out this morning :( Does anyone out there have a recipe for the breadmaker using self raising flour? I have 2 eggs left so can use them sparingly..plenty of margarine, yeast, sugar and salt...But I dont want to experiment with the self-raising flour unless I have a recipe to follow...any suggestions gratefully received :)
@deebomb (15322)
I don't think that you can use self riseing flour with yeast. You would have two leavenings if you do and the bread would over raise and collapse when baked. You can make biscuit or scones with your self raising flour.
Thanks for that I think I might make some sort of rock cakes with the flour that arent too sweet so i can slice them and put something inside for buttys. I made some dumplings using srflour, margerine, quark, powdered milk, water and rosemary to go with a stew today (instead of bread and stew) and they were lovely, I'll certainly make them again!!In fact if I made them the size of a breadbun they'll hopefully suffice :)
@deebomb (15322)
what is quark?
Lol its a really really low fat cheesey spread stuff that sometimes if I am low on margerine, I'll use it if its in the fridge as a substitute using half quark-half margerine. I also use it as a cheese spread...I think its a spread thats made from skimmed milk..pretty bland but ok if you mix it with chives and garlic :)