Are you high maintenence?

Looks wise?Do you have a lot of beauty treatments? Do you do them yourself? Or do you go to a pro to get them done? I have false nails (acrylic tips) but I do them myself, I dye my own hair and my hair removal is done by me, so I could say I am medium maintenance. What about you?
@rosedust82 (2075)
Naah... I don't think I can call my life high-maintenance. I don't usually get beauty treatments. Never had a face treatment at any spa. Although I do buy cosmetics, I don't think you can consider that too much. I don't color my hair. I buy wax and my bestfriend does the waxing for me (and vice versa) so we don't spend a lot. Haha. I guess it just depends on how you handle expenses. I am a shopper of clothes though. My weakness... but I do try (yes... I try my very best) not to splurge when I see stuff that I like. Especially now that my upcoming wedding is fast approaching... I cannot afford to be high maintenance. Lol. My hubby-to-be would strangle me. teehee.
Good luck with the wedding!
@regal_aeros (2606)
well this is a tough one. it's known that it's not ideal for any man to marry high maintenance girls. But yea, i think i'm quite high maintenance. I'm quite a materialistic kind of girl. I don't splurge on beauty products but i would spend money on other stuff like clothes and clothes and shoes and bags. I normally get my hair done with a stylist because i'd rather pay good money for a good haircut than some cheap barber. But i do know the value of money, and i do save money as and when i can. =)
Shoes and bags!!!!
I am extremely low maintenance! I have never dyed my hair, I do my own hair removal, and I have naturally white nail tips, so no need for false ones. If I am going out, I wear only mascara and blush. I can be washed and ready to go in 15 minutes. I used to spend hours doing my hair and makeup, but as I got older, I realized that it wasn't really necessary.
@catdla1 (6005)
I guess by necessity I'm low maintenance. With pets, gardening and cooking, the nails wouldn't last a day for me. My hair is a natural redish-blonde and I like it, so I've never dyed it. And I wear a style that's wash'n go. I'd rether be online than in front of the mirror.
I'm not I'm kind of a wash and wear kind of gal. I think there are many things that I could do that I dont. I just like to take it easy. I think thatere are many things that I can do that I reallly dont know and these are good things that I can do for myself. I just dont.
wash and wear hehe!
@prinzcy (5063)
My high maintenance doesn't come from taking care of my looks and such, it's more to the monthly bills that I need to pay. I take care of my face using minimal products. I made my own face mask using things in the kitchen. I only visit the beauty parlor when I think I deserve a reward to myself. I don't use any product on my nails, I keep it clean as possible. For hair, I use the normal hair and conditioner, nothing else. I guess my maintenance range from medium to less.
i'm a lil bit high maintenence i think depend how i feel.