My Grapevine

Kay Gray Grapevine - This has tripled in size since last year.
@webeishere (36353)
TYhis is my Kay Gray Grapevine I have here in Minnesota. They produce green grapes that are sweet/tart together. A great tasting grape. It has tripled in size at least from last year. I hope to get a lot of grapes this year. Do you like sweet or tart grapes? Do you have any growing in your yard/garden at all? HAPPY POSTINGS FROM GRANDPA BOB!!~
@dragon54u (31604)
I haven't tried growing grapes but I might next year. I like sweet grapes like red flames but all the grapes in the grocery store are sour. Only occasionally do I find some good ones. Looks like your vine is doing quite well!
@tyc415 (5706)
I like sweet, don't matter if they are green or purple as long as they are sweet. I do like the seedless sweet the best.
@jillhill (37384)
I like seedless ones too...and sweet!
@acelawrites (10933)
I like sweet grapes, the very dark purple one. It is so nice you grow your own grapes. We buy it at the supermarket, but some people in the northern part of or country grow it too.
Hi GRANDPA BOB, Your vine is looking great and I bet you will have some tasty grapes, can't wait to see them when they start fruiting, great work. Tamara
@stephcjh (32328)
That is great to hear. You seem to have lots of good luck when it comes to fruits and vegetables. I love sweet grapes but have ate the tart ones occasionally also. We do not have any growing here at my home in Indiana.
• Marion, Kansas
I think mine are Reliance. They are a dark purple grape, seedless. I love them frozen, terrific. Yes, kind of tart, nothing like what you get in the store. So much more flavor.
@Barb42 (4217)
I love sweet, green grapes. We don't grow any, but my parents had the tart green ones growing when I was home. I wish we did have a vine. We had one at one time, but they didn't seem to do well where we had them planted. My husband finally just got rid of them.
@jillhill (37384)
I like really sweet grapes.....and I do like the green ones. I don't have a garden but my parents used to raise grapes too....there is nothing like fresh ones!