Coat from The Closer

Kyra Sedgwick - I want her coat!
@Trace86 (5043)
I watched the season opener of The Closer this week and fell in love with Brenda's light pink trench coat. I have looked online and only found a no longer available one at Nordstrom. Any ideas where else I could look for one? It has become quite the obsession. Any seamstresses want to make me one?
@suspenseful (40326)
We cannot get the Closer We used to get it on the Mystery channel, but they switched it to another station and we do not have enough money to extend our cable to watch that channel. Have you tried Sears or maybe one of the bigger stores? It also could be that it was made especially for the show and will not be available for the public until later.
@Trace86 (5043)
I want that coat so badly, but I don't really need it. I am sure when it comes down to it, if I find the coat somewhere, I won't want to spend the money on it. I am seriously frugal with my money. Ooh, I could look at a resale shop!
I read the costume designer of the show says she gets over half of Brenda's wardrobe from ebay.com. They try to go for a retro kind of elegance, so that is where they look first.
@Trace86 (5043)
That makes sense. Also, it might cost less that way too!