What a Surprise

By Gabs
@gabs8513 (48764)
United Kingdom
Please do not respond this one will be going to but again a Member as in me spoke their mind and guess what????????? The Discussion is gone I am so mad at this Site and I apologize for speaking my mind but if you can't take the truth that is not down to me I am as mad at this Site as I am at that Person that calls herself my Doctor and that is very very mad
@winterose (39922)
hon go to ac at least you get page views, and only the admin would delete and they read before they delete and even tell you how to fix the submission so it stays on.
@jeanena (1616)
• Bucklin, Kansas
I wanna know what that is and how the heck i get there??
@winterose (39922)
send me a pm and I will give you the website.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hi Rose Members outside the UK do not get paid there as much I am on others Site Sweetie and quite enjoy them it is just a shame what this place has turned into People like yourself others and me remember when this was a fun place, of well never mind but it is just sad Hugs to you
@royal52gens (5380)
I have had two discussions about toothpaste disappear in the last two days. This is horrible when we can not even talk about toothpaste. Stupid!!! Really stupid.
@gabs8513 (48764)
I just can't believe it that is very stupid
No need to apologize, and I don't care if I lose a stupid post, I DO care that one of my friends is unable to be here because mylot OBVIOUSLY made a stupid mistake that they NEED TO FIX NOW! Our friend has done nothing wrong and it is beyond my understanding why so many of her discussions have vanished and she is apparently suspended for no good reason.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hi Kitty I am so fed up with it now I really am and this Site to be honest Love to you and Hugs to the Babies
@Opal26 (17691)
Sorry gabs! But, I am going to respond because I am mad too as are many of your mylotter friends and hers! So if we don't all speak out to mylot then we will be letting the wrong people win and we aren't going to do that! Letters are being sent! We will not stop speaking our minds until mylot listens!!!
@gabs8513 (48764)
Thank you Sweetie, I am just so mad now maybe they will listen one day but I doubt it Hugs to you
It seems that out of the seven of us who joined this site together, you & I are the only two still active here. Many of my friends, & probably your friends too, & some of our mutual friends we made here, are still here, but on second accounts, & even third ones. I wish I saved the responses I gave to the deleted discussions on this. I would post it again. I am tempted to mention the idea of starting the sparkie club like we did with the snoozing puppy club. If you're in, I'm in too. I think another discussion is in order here, where we try to get Spark's avatar, & then we all use it start the Sparkie brigade or the Sparkie club.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Well KK she is back yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I found that out by watching her post count go from 2999 to 3000. I happened to be in the comments area of her profile to listen to Jerry Butler - a video that I had left on her page a while back. You might like that song, too - from way back in the late 1950's, when music was about the song itself.
Hi Gabs, I have noticed that today and I don't blame you for being mad as i am also am mad about all this, but we have to fight for our friends and not let them win, love and hugs. Tamara xxxxx
@gabs8513 (48764)
Tamara I am sorry I am so late in responding I never got notification for this As you know our dear Friend is back now Hugs to you xxx
@worldwise1 (14888)
I sympathize with you, gabs, because there seems to be no end to the egos around here lately. How about we try something new?
@gabs8513 (48764)
I already am on a couple of new ones don't if they will work out but I am enjoying them, I am only here now and again Sweetie I just do not enjoy coming here any more at all Love you and big Hugs
@CatsandDogs (13964)
I think I've had just about enough of this crap from this site and am going to take a break from it. Maybe then mylot azzociates will get off of their lazy azzes and start doing their jobs and check into each discussion before it's deleted AND get rid of the damned trolls. Sparks can't post anything still which is BS in the worst of ways!! I'm taking a break from this low life place. You have my email address so if you want to keep in contact, do it that way.... hugs to you and Gissi!
@gabs8513 (48764)
Sweet why do you think I am so mad not about my Discussions That is what I am so mad about what they have and are doing to her I of course am hardly here I can't be doing with it Sweetie yes I have it and what do you mean if I want to stay in Contact lol you do not get rid of me lol Hugs Sweet
@CatsandDogs (13964)
lol It's just a figure of speech sweetie, no pun intended. lol Am glad though that you will because I'd be hurt if you didn't!!
@gabs8513 (48764)
Lol I know it was Big Hugs to you
@CatsandDogs (13964)
Well lo and behold! Your discussion STAYED!! I am surprised!! But happy nonetheless for it's the God's honest truth!! Maybe emailing mylot associates about it might do some good but of course you can't show your anger for it could get you banned but they DO need to know so they can see how much it's affecting ALL of us.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Lol Cats I have to say I am surprised to Oh well there is still time lol Hugs Sweetie
@byfaithonly (10716)
Well I'm with the others - they can take my post, oh gee I've had a hundred or so disapear off my count in the last couple weeks. I have no idea what's going on but it certainly isn't the way it was years back. Miss you and Gissi - went to your site today but my computer froze up and wouldn't let me do anything :(
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hello Faith so good to see you again Sometimes the Site takes a little while to load up I hope you will be able to get on there again How are things with you I hope good I am not here much I am on other Sites lol out and about Hugs to you Sweetie
HI Gabs: I saw your post here and I had to reply; I'm at a total loss as to what is going on but I don't blame you and the others for being mad, wish I knew what was going on but I'm behind you 100% at whatever is going on; I'm here is you need me..
@gabs8513 (48764)
Hi Sweetheart thank you I am just so mad how much this Site has deteriorated so much Warm Hugs to you