If you receive same money you will choice to work from home or from your office?

Romania
You like more to work at home or in the city in your office? You need much money fro transportation, for clothes, and you can t control your home in this time. Is much better to work from home if i will receive same amount of money. I can make my home work too, i can stay more with my family, and why not i can feel very free in same time. You like more to work from home or you like to go every day to your work place?
For years, I worked in a corporate environment. Now that I am given the chance to work at home and already have an established work at home job, I know I will never trade my work at home job with a corporate job especially if the pay is the same. It's good to be working at the comfort of home. I can see my children playing and I hear their laughter everyday while working in my little improvised office. I didn't experience this when I worked in an office setting.
This is the best reason to work from home, to sat with your kids too, good idea.
@icesmile (7172)
Hi, i will choice to work from home, i like to stay to home a lot. I am not a out going person, and i find all what need in my home. I have my own office in my house, and many times i work from home. I am my own boss, and i go to my official office just when is really need it. So, i am a lucky person. if i talk about work.
You are very lucky of course. To be your own boss is the great
@ethereal1 (218)
I think I would rather work at home than in the city. Especially on days like today when it is rainy and cold, it is nicer to be able to stay indoors and not have to walk around town. Working in my pajamas is nice too.
To be home everytime is really great, thank you