Few minutes ago, i answer in a discussion, and after, before i start, i delete

@icesmile (7172)
Romania
...so, i deleted my answer, just because i am sure that now i can t answer as i want, and somebody will report me. So, is a step in my diplomacy, or just i am afraid don t lose again my star. My question is; do you ever answer in a discussion and after you deleted all what you write just because you was afraid that your answer will be out of rules? This mean that i learned my lesson? Or mean that i was coward?
@morgandrake (2140)
If your answer is going to get deleted because of rule violations, you just as well delete it. If you are not going to earn from a posting, it is better not to post at all. I do not know you well enourgh to know if you are a coward or not. Occasionally, I start to answer something, then decide to delete it because I do not want to publically say what I am thinking.
@icesmile (7172)
Hi, i was so angry, i want just to answer, and after i control myself and i delete my " angry" answer just because will be deleted. Sometimes we are tempted to answer in discussions who we know that will be deleted, about this kind of discussions i think before...even i know i am right.
@latsmom (824)
I think it is definately not what is said but how it is said, you can pretty much put your point across without being rude. We are all on here for our opinions and that does not mean that they are right or wrong, the fact we all differ in opinion is what makes us human and individual, if we agreed on everything, places such as my lot would not exist, dont be afraid to speak your mind but while doing so ensure you do so respectfully even if you dont agree with what is said.
Oh, Icesmile! What difficulties there can be on this site. We all have to know the rules and remain within them, or we lose our accounts. I guess I'm sort of automatically diplomatic, but I haven't broken the rules, yet I say exactly what's on my mind when I post a discussion or respond to one.