Do you like ice lollys?

@dhawanbm (3705)
To beat the heat its the ice candys or lollys which are becoming the hot favourite of my kids! Its every now and then they go for a outing and in the market place we buy orange, mango or pineapple lolly. Its me who likes to have chocobar which suffices my taste and is effective in cooling me down a bit! Whats your choice?
@kquiming (2999)
yeah ice lollies... we call it ice candy in the philippines, hehe, usually widely available only in the summer ... but i've seen a few "tindahans" (mini stores) still selling ice candy until now , and the rainy season has already begun. I'd say my favorite is the chocolate flavor, always is, always was. And it's even better when I make them myself with lots of Milo , no sugar, and some sweetened condensed milk. Yum yum yum.
@Preciousgem (1190)
I like ice candy's and lollys, because it gives us a fresh feeling and your mouth has satisfy when he \ she eats this mouth watering foods, it helps to ease the heat and the bad feeling that you going through, it is the perfect food this summer.
I really love to eat ice candy/lolly/popsicle: i usually eat those things when the heat is unbearable, when i'm getting bored at my house (because the PC and Laptop were occupied by my other siblings for along time) and sometimes i eat them just for in order to ease my hunger pangs by the time when i was on my way home from school. My favorite flavors are green apple, grape, orange, and chocolate. But i usually prefer to eat the fruity flavor ones when the weather is too hot while i eat the chocolate flavor for in order to ease my hunger pangs.
@bjcyrix (6910)
Yeah we call that ice candy here. It usually comes in mango, cheese, or chocolate flavors and is homemade. Then there are those ice pops that are commonly manufactured and sold on nationwide store outlets of a specific brand. I do love my cheese and/or chocolate ice candy.
i like ice lollys because they are very sweet and cooling .i would like to eat ice lollys in a hot day .i only haved tried pineapple lolly . i have never tried before orange lolly ,mango lolly or other flavors .
@agv0419 (3029)
I love eating ice candy it is my favorite. It is good to eat during summer season. When we are younger my mother used to make ice candies to sell but she stops because we are the one who eats it.
yes i really love to eat ice dollies......it gives me a big relief from this scorching heat........i have it with different flavors...........or sometime is have a mixed one....with all the flavors i really enjoy these ice dollies.......here we also get them in milkmaid.....those are very sweet in taste.....