It is easy for you to accept that you are not right or not ?

My sister and me... we are so different.. my friends say that I'm a person that you can talk to.. and I admit that sometimes I am not like going crazy to defend that I'm right when I'm not..and my sister it's the opposite.. she is always right no matter what.. it's so unusual watching her saying...mm you are right.... well the case it's that you are wrong about something and everyone knows.. and in fact you are wrong.. But you keep saying that you are right,,, do you accept that you are wrong..or not?
@russso (1701)
If I know that I am 100% at fault, accepting that I am wrong is not a problem. I even admit that I made a mistake and I just have to face whatever consequences there will be which are brought about by my actions. After that, I learn from the experience. It does not help to have so much pride so it is better to admit your mistake and apologize - problems are solved easier this way.
Right the fast that somebody accepts that the fast the problem it's solved... I try to think about that.. especially in a couple relationship.. we both can not be.. in fire somebody has to admit that is wrong.. but if both are again and again insisting in the same thing... it's hard if nobody wanna give up...
Sometimes it is so difficult to accept someone's opinion about what I say. Because in the spur of the moment I always think that I am always right. It takes sometimes to make me realize that I am wrong and I must have a time for myself to think it over.