mylot

Has anybody reached payout this month for the 15th of June? I thought I was going to be able to make it for the first time. But I was wrong. I was $3.00 away. And I was pushing myself everyday but it didn't work. Maybe next month I will get it.
@mysdianait (64056)
I hope I am misunderstanding your post. Those who received their payment for the 15th June were paid because they reached their mnimum payout last May, on the last day of the month. The next payout will be 15th July and all those who reach minimum payout by the end of June will be paid. Is that what you meant ?
Oh maybe I am misunderstanding then lol. I always thought when it hit the 15th of every month that is when people get paid. Maybe what it is,is that when you hit the goal in that month you get payed the next following month. Is this correct? Or am I misunderstanding? eeks I am lost. You might have been on this site longer then me. I have never gotten a payment before so I am not sure then how it works. Maybe you can tell me. Have a great day.
@mysdianait (64056)
I hope you have understood it now. You have until the end of the month to reach payout. If you reach it before the end of the month just keep going because on the 15th of next month you will receive the whole amount that is in your account at midnight myLot's time (GMT-6). Make sure you Paypal details are correct in your account information through 'preferences'.
well thank you for letting me know I am not to late for the payout. That is always good to hear that I can still reach it. if i keep pushing myself I will make over $10.00. I will check and make sure everything is set for my paypal. Thank you again for letting me know.
@swtpareek (651)
If you are $3.00 away that means you already made $7.00 here. That's quite remarkable with just 332 posts!! I am still on $2.72 and hope to hop to $10.00 by the next month! Though I am not a active member here but I am now planning to pull up my socks and really reach the payout limit by the next month!
I push myself a lot on mylot to make the payout. It helps when you get tips and pointers about how many lines people should write to make the most out of there money on here. When you write make sure its 4 lines long. And hope the next person that answers you does the same. Then your money racks up. A friend told me this.
That's a nice advice. I mean we can write around 4 lines, it's not that difficult.. Thanks for the advice. I'll surely follow it... Happy mylotting...
@jayrene (2713)
like mysd said... the payment for the 15th of this month is those earnings from last month . your earnings for this month will be paid on the 15th of next month, you can make it, still a lot more days for the $3 to earn... i have already reach payout for this month... and have received the payment for last month without requesting, it was automatically sent to my pp... so make sure to check that you have put the right pp account. mylot really rocks!
@jayrene (2713)
your welcome...
@maximax8 (28559)
I luckily got about $11 a few days before 15th June. I only just made payout. I don't imagine I will reach a minimum of $10 in July. So far this month I have only earned $1.83. That is because I have been out with friends, have had problems with my laptop not working and now I am ill with a throat infection. The earnings are just a bonus I feel. Most of all I like the interesting discussions and makng friends from different countries. Good luck with your earnings.
That is good that you are getting your payout soon. That is always nice. And you should have your free time with your friends to. When we work online for so long we tend to need a break. I hope you get better soon. I send my prayers out to you. I like having discussions on here to. You learn something new everyday. And I like making friends.
@kmaram (2535)
Still not reached the payout. I'm still go along way before i get it. I dont even reach half of $10 .. But trying everyday hope i can get it next month also i'm beginning to like mylot already, i checked my account everyday and try to do some stuffs here. Sadly i can't make any task :( Are you making task also? Anyway, enjoy here in mylot and thanks for open up this discussion.
I have done discussions on here and responded to other discussions. But know task. I haven't done them at all. This is the first time I have even gotten close to reaching the $10.00 payout. I work on here everyday pushing myself and I work on other sites as well. So I keep very busy making money from all ends. If I can pick up more good jobs online with good payouts I will do them as well.
@Chispa514 (871)
• Montreal, Quebec
i was hoping i'd be able to, but I'm a little less than 5$ away from mine. I keep telling myself I'll come on everyday and post to try to reach my payout, but I always end up forgetting lol. I'm gonna try my hardest to make it for July's payout though. Good luck to you
I know how that is. I have all my work sites book marked so I don't for get this is where I have to be next. I got a long list and catching up everyday is fun. Keeps you busy that is for sure. I should make July's payout. But I was hoping for this months but it didn't work. Good luck to you to.