Dream job??

Hi friends from 3 months i was busy in search of job and i got one but still i am unhappy. Only few people were luck to get there dream job . I asked myself what is my dream job but i not got answer do you know whats your dream job and r u doing that job..
@fwangaa (3058)
i don't do my dream job. i am now looking for it. i wish someday i can find it. my head not clever now , and more stupid than ever, so i must do a lot of practise for improve my head.
I wish u will soon get ur dream job
@kquiming (2999)
the dream job exists, i just believe that... i guess we just have to keep on trying to look for it at the right places with the right attitude of course. anyway what i do not believe in is that the perfect job exists. every job has its own ups and downs so my dream job , to describe it, would probably be something that compensates enough for the work i exert,, well, and another important factor for it to next to perfect is the people you're around with.... of course if there's conflict around me how am i suppose to go to work everyday and not be miserable eh? well happy mylotting there mylotters.
True friend but do you really know what your dream job is?? because people says that nothing can satisfy us .