Do you look for free subscriptions?

@dhawanbm (3705)
Online its best search for free print editions of free subscriptions. I have subscribed to a lot of magzines and regualarly recieve my printed editions at my address. Its the post which makes my day! I just love to recieve post almost every day!
@JoyfulOne (6242)
I get lots of free subscriptions. I only get those that I'm truly interested in though. I don't find as many free subscriptions anymore like I used to. Most of them now want you to get a free trial and then start paying...which just isn't in the budget anymore lol. It'll be interesting to see if anybody lists the freebie sites where they get their free subscriptions from.
I agree..with you joyful one..nothing is free for ever you are immediately put into paid subscription without notice..so you need to mark your calendar when to cancel or you will see an invoice or debit on your credit card.
I like the idea of free subscriptions; but, we all know nothing is free..Unless we can read the really fine print..by accepting something free we are givin permission for our names to put be endless call lists and spam programs etc.. Nothing is free. I found out one time by signing up for one magazine I subscribed to several programs I never heard of..Now I pull out the magnifying glass and read the "terms of servicees" and all that really find print that is hard to read.
@Jennlk84 (4219)
I get TONS of magazines in them mail and every one of them is FREE! I visit a couple of awesome freebie sites every day and as soon as their is a new, free magazine available - someone posts it! It's pretty awesome and saves me a lot of money.