How to delete a post or response?

@Wismay (2038)
Hi All! I just want to know how to delete a post or response on MyLot once you publish it? By mistake I published the same response twice. I wanted to delete one but couldn't find how to do that. (I am sorry if this question has been answered already somewhere.)
@Philbo (579)
I've double posted before because of connection issues. I feel bad about it but within a couple days the Mylot team eventually removes the extra one. I wish there was a way to delete or edit a post. Sometimes my thoughts run ahead of my keyboarding and I skip important words or shift gears in the middle of a sentence leaving who ever reads it truly baffled.
Yes that's what usually happens and I'm sure Mylot understands that some users do accidentally post double discussions and will remove one and keep the other one for the convenience of the user.
@Wismay (2038)
Thanks for all of you for sharing your views and experience. It really helped me!
@blue65packer (11835)
You can't delete a post or a response on Mylot! The only way this can happen if you break the Mylot roles and they delete your discussion. A response you posted on a discussion on that ends up being deleted is the only way for someone to delete a post or discussion. Sorry!
Exactly! That's another way too.
No there is no way to delete your discussion once it has been posted. According to the FAQ of Mylot this is what is mentioned: "There is no option to delete or edit posts. If you need to fix something within the post add a response or comment to the thread." So there is your answer to your question.
@jillhill (37383)
I don't think you can.....At least I haven't figure out how to do it yet so if you do find out let me know.....and I think everyone here has done that a time or two!
@tonyllenium (6266)
i think once you published your posts or discussions there is not the possibility to delete some of them or all by yourself!!normally the ability to delete posts or discussions have only the mylot team once you had posted them!!or better is what i guess till now..