Foods high in Vitamin B

I found some founds high in vitamin b for those of us who deal with depression or bipolar. Maybe you just want to feel better after a bum-rap day. In any case, here are the foods; soy, alomonds, beans, liver, oats,barley, whaet bran, avocado, salmon, brownrice, whole grain eggs, dairy, bananas, potatoes, tension tamer tea, peaches asparagus, oranges, sweet potatoe, broccoli, spinach, nuts, fortified cereal, chicken, fast fos taco, pork, fast food cheeseburger, tuna, trout, yogurt, beef, and wheat germ. I orginally created this list for a friend who is also bipolar like myself, but now it is my new shopping list. Hey, I did the research, right? Anyway, I hope this comes in handy to any mylot user.
@earnnings (1298)
Hi towongfoo27, Yeah i agree with you that you have helped many mylotters by giving the information about the food that we have rich sources of vitamin B. Thanks for your good information. These B vitamins are water soluble vitamins which are eight in number. They really play an important role in cell metabolism activity. They increase the rate of metabolism, increases the immunity in the body and nervous system,etc. You have covered most of the foods those which are rich in B vitamin. SO, i don't need to repeat the foods. keep smiling and happy mylotting :)
Hi earnings, can you please list the eight B vitasmins, and explain how they play a role role in cell metabolism activity? I love learning new stuff. I feel like a child asking why questions, but how do they increase the rate of metabolism, increase the immunity in the body, and increase functioining of the nervous system? I didn't know all that about vitamin B? Are you a dietician or a nurse? Just asking? Maybe it is common snese to some, but I am learning about such things, dealing with mania-depression at 3:00 am.
Looks like my shopping list. Thanks for the info.
How wonderful to have them all together! You've helped, Foo.