Some times when we see some poor ones in street..i think how blessed we are....

@nimzia (389)
We are in a state of great bless.Because we need more money,not in a state of poverty.Good food,dress,house.........can't explain....that much blessings...Do you feel sad when you see them.My eyes getting wet.........broken heart
I am offten reminded of what all i am thankful for. Things are at a low in my life but I am thankfuly for what i do have. I have a job. I have a great son. I have a home for now. I have electric still going. My water will not be cut off anytime soon. things could be so much worse. I am so thankful for that I have.
@nimzia (389)
Why you said you have low things.you have all,but what about the poor one's..Think
When I see poor people who are suffering, I feel really sad. I also think of how lucky I am that I am not in that kind of situation.
@nimzia (389)
God is really giving us a great bless.We are enjoying our life with all facilities,Then also we are saying i want more and more.....but they have nothing.