Do you have an allergic nose?

@mermaidivy (15407)
It seems like that it is very common that people have allergic nose, it can be due to the dust in the air, dog hair, air pollution etc. My allergic can get me crazy when it is summer especially for those super humid day... the itch just won't stop in my nose no matter how hard and how many times I rub it... the reason that makes me create this discussion because I just combed my dog, he is shedding right now, hair flies like crazy... that will do it! When I feel like itchy nose is coming to bother me again,m I put on some menthol, it doesn't make me feel better. If it doens't work, I sometimes need to take some "stop itch" pill. Do you have an allergic nose? What makes you itchy? How do you handle it? Thanks for sharing! ^_^
@berlong (227)
My allergies aren't that bad, my worst one is due to dust. Which doesn't work out too well for me considering I live in a DUSTY area, AKA the Middle of the Mojave desert in California! ! ! Dog hair doesn't bother me at all. My only allergy really is to dust! Yikes Desert=dust Dust=allergies Allergies=moody me! LoL
@mermaidivy (15407)
Dust is a HUGE problem to me... my nose gets way worse when it is really dusty. Thanks for responding! :-)
@clorissa123 (4930)
Sometimes I am allergic to fluffy stuff too, but not that frequently. I do have a runny nose if I turn on the A/C all night long, and it was really cold. Next day morning, you might hear me sneezing all the time. I also allergic to hot pepper powder, as everybody does here.
@mermaidivy (15407)
My nose gets even worse when the air conditioner is on too, I cannot breathe well. Thanks for responding! :-)
@Ammudoll (549)
I have dust allergy, If I clean up my shelf, or kitchen for my Mom then it begins I can't stop sneezing. my nose turns reddish and I get headache and then cold, fever what not everything. Then have to consult the Doctor for remedy. I really hate it.
@mermaidivy (15407)
I really hate it too, it is really annoying to have a nose like that...
Yes, I most certainly have an allergic nose. Then again, I have allergies and asthma.
@mermaidivy (15407)
Oh that's even worse... I hope you feel better with your nose. Thanks for responding! :-)