Possibly Going Back To College!

@SomeCowgirl (32265)
Well, I hadn't actually taken any serious courses at a college campus, but there is the possibility that I do take some. I really want to but if I can at this time is another question. It seems to be a bit more pricier then I can afford. The Classes would be online and be for Medical Secretary and for Medical Transcriptionist. Has anyone else taken classes for these things or is interested in doing so? Do you know anyone who has? Was it fun for you to take these classes?
@hellcowboy (7383)
This is a really good discussion baby,and I am sure that a lot of people have different opinions when it comes to college,and going to college,I am sure there are some people who want to go to college,because they know what they want to be,and then I am sure there are people who either do not want to go to college,or can not go to college because they can not afford it,since it seems college is really expensive nowadays,and I know you want to go to college baby,and that you want to take online classes for becoming a Medical Secretary,and a Medical Transcriptionist even though it does seem to really pricey,and right now we are saving for our wedding and for other things,but hopefully after the wedding has been paid for and we are married,you will be able to get the books and tapes you need,so you can take the classes,and I am not sure what I would want to take,but I am also thinking about taking classes at college,but I am pretty sure I would not want to be a secretary or a transcriptionist,and I am sure of anyone else who has taken classes in college for that or anything,I hope you get a lot of responses,I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day,good luck with all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting.
@SomeCowgirl (32265)
I know that we are both earning money online to spend on our wedding. I know that college is expensive especially with the cost of books and tapes outweighing that of the actual courses. I am hoping to go back to college soon but am not really liking the fact that we need financial aid for the college. I understand we do though. I hope that I can take the classes and then start making money doing the work I learn from the classes, and then hopefully you can start soon after with the classes you want to take. That way we can be earning, saving and also getting the education we both want and need. I appreciate your response too baby and love you so very much with all of my heart and soul. Good Luck to you as well with your mylotting goals, and also happy posting to you!
Yeah we are both trying to make money for the wedding,and the costs of books and tapes outweigh the costs of the courses themselves,and yeah it sucks that we will have to get financial aid,but hopefully you will be able to take the classes soon and then you can use what you learn to make money,and yeah maybe after you take classes I can take classes,and if I get the job at Wal Mart it will help us and that way we will be able to get an education and also save money,and I am always happy to respond to you because I like your discussions,they are always very interesting and I always have a lot to say,I love you with all my heart and soul,have a great day, good luck with all of your mylotting goals,and Happy Posting Baby.
@meapas (2434)
If you wish to study further, go ahead come what may. Things will ease out for you. Remember 3Ds. Discipline,Determination and dedication makes one successful. I have heard Medical Transcriptionists jobs are in good demand. May God bless you. meapas.
@SomeCowgirl (32265)
The medical career is the one not being hit as hard as the others, so yes I like the idea of being in a job that I not only will love but will feel secure in.
@lilybug (21148)
I have in the past taken college classes, but not online. I think I would have to actually go to class. I don't know that I would trust myself to actually buckle down and get the work done otherwise. I have recently thought of going back to school and getting a degree. I only went part time for a few semesters before.
@SomeCowgirl (32265)
I'd rather work at my own pace, lol, which is why online college is right for me. Lol. I guess it's different for everybody though. The prices of the classes are $53.00 and $63.00 but the material itself is a lot of money! Like $75.00 for each c.d. and around $120.00 for the other two manuals.
My husband and I are both in school. He is going online at the University of Phoenix taking Communications. I am taking a few classes before I decide on what graduate school I want to attend. I am graduating in three weeks and then I will take a couple of months off before I start looking into graduate school. I want to get my teaching credential as well as get a Masters Degree in Educational Psychology. You might be able to get financial aid to help with your schooling. If you go to a college in your local area you might want to check with the school to see if they can help you file for financial aid.
Hi there SomeCowgirl I plan to go back to college here soon. I want to do it all online though. I love being online so I figured it would be great to do that and put my time to use as well. I think that going to college is a big commentiment and journey so keep that in mind as well. happy mylotting to you as well.