Is myLot in different countries with different languages or only in English

@momiecat (997)
You know like they have Ebay from several different countries, I am wondering if myLot will or does do this. It seems like a lot of people from other countries post on myLot but may be some that do not write in English would like to have something like this originating in their own language. I love all the interaction between people from all over the world but some people don't speak English and I think they should have as much fun as we do here.
@ra1787 (501)
I think that there is no other mylot, just this one in english. I really prefer this way, so this is a really globalized place with people from all around the world, having regional mylots will take a lot of those people away. I also use this site to improve my english...
@BarBaraPrz (21376)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Well, it must be working, because your English seems pretty good.
@BarBaraPrz (21376)
• St. Catharines, Ontario
Boy! You're on a roll today! I don't know about myLot but some of the cross-stitch forums I frequent have different language sections, so it shouldn't be difficult to do. But then they would need moderators fluent in other languages.
i think it's only in english,i don't think they have other servers. maybe they should..why not?
@ElicBxn (60894)
well, since mylot is out of Kansas City and is stated in the FAQ that its an English only site, my guess is that it would only be in other languages if they sell a franchise on the other hand, a lot of people seem to come here to practice their English...
@saundyl (9690)
From what i understand mylot.com is the only mylot and it appears as only in english. I think its neat that theres people from all over on this website as well!