3am is the devil's hour - belive it? do you wake up in the middle of your sleep?

@oyenkai (4406)
I heard that 3am is the devil's hour when I saw a clip from The Exorcist. The priest says that it's the devil mocking The Hour of Christ's Death (3pm). I don't/never watch horror films because I get nightmares for weeks and I tend to lose sleep. This particular information/scene was one of the most memorable clips in all movies for me. Why? Because I always wake up at 3am (ranges from 2.30am-3am) for no apparent reason. I just jolt right up and am dizzy and quite shaken. Then I feel like I HAVE to get up, if I don't, I'll never fall right back to sleep. So I simply do and go to the bathroom then come back. I never have trouble falling back to sleep after that. But it does trouble me when I just suddenly wake up at that supposedly scary hour. Do you get nightmares from watching scary movies? Do you wake up in the middle of your sleep for no apparent reason? And do you have any trouble falling back to sleep after? Do you think there's any truth that 3am is the devil's hour is it just another superstition?