Coca-cola?

@applepod (224)
Malaysia
Coca-Cola contained Coca (whose active ingredient is cocaine) from 1885 to 1903. Coca-Cola does not reduce your sperm count. Coca-Cola was originally green. Coca-Cola was so named back in 1885 for its two 'medicinal' ingredients: extract of coca leaves and kola nuts. As for how much cocaine was originally in the formulation, it's hard to know.
@HelloMickey (1663)
I don't think Coca-Cola is a heavy soft drink, I like its taste. It is quite interesting to know that it was originally green.
@marciascott (25554)
I like tea and lemon, but I was talking about Lemon in my coke a Cola. that is very good with some Ice.
@marciascott (25554)
I have heard that too. I am glad that they changed the ingredients. I never like Coca-Cola anyway it was too strong, I noticed it is not as strong now. I will put some ice and Lemon in it, it is good like that. Have a nice day!
I like the taste of Coca-Cola, and it is my first time hear someone think they are too strong. Yes, it is good to have iced lemon tea. ^.^
@mimiang (3777)
Coke while online - Coke drinking
Ha!ha!ha!Of coure it won't decrease sperm count.Anyway, what is now the ingredients?