What makes you request a friend request?

@mermaidivy (15410)
I receive friend requests once in a while and I do request friend request sometimes when I receive an interesting responses from that person, it is the reason why I will do request. What about you?
@Bloggership (1118)
I did that also if i found something interesting on a new discussions. But mostly i did a friend request after i found Lotters responding my started discussions. I did that to respect them on MyLot.
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for responding! :)
@UK_Shree (3604)
I usually request to be friends with someone if I see that they have made a great contribution to one of my discussions or if I stumble upon a discussion they started which really interests me. In addition I do also like to see that they are active and put thoughtful comments in whenever they write something on myLot.
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for responding! :-)
@tonyllenium (6265)
Yes normally is that the main motivation about friend request!!In fact here the activity is related to posts and discussions so i think in many cases the best ways to know anothe ruser is to share your opinion here and so may be sometimes you will request or have friend requests as well!! in many cases also to relate to people who have some interests and so you cna be up to date from the cativity,psots and discussions too!!
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for responding! :-)
@lelin1123 (15643)
• Puerto Rico
I request a friend when I too like someone answer or I feel for them and their story. When I feel a connection with someones words I usually request them as a friend.
@mermaidivy (15410)
That's right, I sometimes have that sort of feeling too :-) Thanks for responding! :-)
@greenline (14864)
I like to have friends from different parts of the world, different countries around the world. That makes myLot a happy family, exchanging cultures and cooperating with one another.
@mermaidivy (15410)
That's good! Thanks for responding! :-)
I have actually never sent a friend request here on mylot. I have 4 pages of friends but they have all requested me (Who knows why). I have also only had to deleat 2 friends. I did so because they sent me a message about joining another site and solicitations like that.
@mermaidivy (15410)
Thanks for responding! :-)