Do you use flosting or toothpick after eating?

@mermaidivy (15412)
My tooth is in quite a bad condition right now and the tooth gap is pretty loose so when I eat, food can be kept in between the tooth easy. I have used flosting before when I was small and I think I used it wrong so I hurt my teeth gum... I have used it recently again and I hurt again :-\ so I usually just use toothpick, I know I nkow it doesn't clean right but at least it doesn't hurt me! Which one do you use?\
@kalaga (550)
I read somewhere that people should actually clean their tongue before going to bed.lot of bacteria that harms stays on tongue.i do that daily and sometimes flossing too if what i ate is a bit fiber in it.
@mermaidivy (15412)
Yes, my hubby just went to the dentist yesterday and the dentist told him that too. Thanks for responding! :-)
@ladym33 (11007)
Sometimes I will use a toothpick and sometimes I will floss, especially if I feel like there is something in one of my teeth. I don't floss as much as I should though, but I brush my teeth a lot, sometimes I will just work things out with my toothbrush. But my answer would be both.
@mermaidivy (15412)
Thanks for responding! :-)
If i feel food in my teeth then yes i use some floss. sometimes i will even brush my teeth so they can feel clean after eatting.also it is said its good to brush your teeth after eatting because it makes you not go back for more food.
@mermaidivy (15412)
Yes, I think it is a good idea to brush the teeth everytime after eating but it is just a pain in a neck to do so if we are out somewhere. Thanks for responding! :-)
@chillpill90 (1937)
i dont use anything as normally when i go to bed and brush my teeth i get all the bits out and think poking ur gums with picks and FLOSS can lead to infections.
@mermaidivy (15412)
You must have good teeth!!