High expectation brings you great disappointment!

@mermaidivy (15417)
Do you agree? It works for me, when I'm going to do something,let's say playing poker, if I expect that I'm going to win, I lose totally; but if I don't expect anything, just treat it for fun, I win unexpectedly! Way back to high school time, when I expected like Physics and Chemistry are going to get A, I won't get it. If I don't expect, A will come... it is so strange...
@Jemina (5784)
This is absolutely true. It's like climbing up a tree because you want to reach the fruits up there or you want to have a better view. But as the tree goes higher, the branches grow smaller making it more risky if you are not cautious enough. The higher you get, the deeper you fall. I had a similar experience with you back in school. The subject I studied the most, I got lower marks. So the next subject I didn't read anything at all the night before the exam. And you can guess what happened. I got higher mark.
@mermaidivy (15417)
Yes, it always happen in real life!
@Jemina (5784)
Drives you to your wit's end, doesn't it?
@arcidy (5017)
Yes whenever I seem to have a high expectation of something I usally end up being dissapointed by it. I now try not to have high expectations of anything from now on because usally when I dont have a high expectation I usally end up liking it a lot more.
Surely I do agree. Because we forgot the pair of it. That is why, anything that I do I must respect the old folks saying - Hoping for the best while expecting the worse. To regain my lost of valuable energy due to any kind of disappointment I have to apply - Acceptance is the best healer as a drop in my bucket.