Do you visit the hospital where you were born?

@cudamani (998)
I visited the hospital where I was born in 1964. When i visited the place I found it full of patients who have come there for the treatment of various ailments. Some one from my family showed the ward or the room where I was born. I had a different feeling.
@donsky14 (5963)
hmmm...that never really got into my mind. I've never had the chance to visit the hospital where I was born at...and now that I'm far away from my birthplace, it'll be kinda hard to visit.
@russso (1701)
I would love to see it, but I do not know if the structure is still there. Nice topic, I think I'll ask mom about it.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
NO, I don't because it has been torn down years & years ago. I WAS BACK IN IT MANY TIMES AS I was growing up as a patient & visiting people that were patients there. OUR town is really bad about tearing down old buildings instead of restoring them, they have recently torn down a beautiful old church that has been tgere long as i can remeber. I HATE TO SEE THE PRETTY OLD BIULDINGS & HOMES TORN DOWN.
@maximax8 (28249)
I was born by c section and so I didn't want to see where that happened. My mother needed one of these because she had a very difficult birth with my sister five years before I was born. I went to the hospital that I was born in. I don't like hospitals so it didn't give me a special feeling.
@Amorti (201)
• Turkey
Two years ago i visited the hospital at the very same date and time i was born. I talked to the nurses , explained the situation and they all cheered for me. They bought a small cake from hospital cafe with a single candle on it and i celebrated my birthday with the section employees :) Moreover, a baby girl was born at the very same date and time and the newly parents let me hold their tiny little cutie. It was definitely a very different experience.
@agent807 (719)
That would be a nie thing to do... if it weren't demolished and turned into a Home Depot. At least I could by the materials to recreate a scale model of it, lol.
Yes. Me and my sisters were born on the same hospital and since I am the eldest, whenever my mom's giving birth I always have a chance to see the place I was born. I hope that I could also give birth on the same hospital. But the hospital was relocated in another city. I looks very different from the previous one. The lobby looks pretty much like a hotel lobby now with a flower shop and a coffe shop in front. Before they still use keys to open the doors of the private room but now they use card locks. It feels like you are in a hotel and not in a hospital. By the way I was born in 1981.
Hospital? I was delivered right in the house my parents rented at that time and i don't have a memory living there until we moved somewhere within a walking distance away and i still saw that house many times when i was younger. It's been renovated and i only have some of the memories from the 70'... those times me and my younger siblings went over to watch some tv shows because my parents were so poor they didn't have the money to buy their own tv! Not very long ago I saw the midwife who assisted my mother as i was being born and i told her i am Flora's eldest child and she very clearly said my name! Oh, well... what an awesome feeling i had that day!
@bamrahkirti (1819)
I really want to go to the place where i was born,but could not do so because of some inevitable circumstances. I really want to see my birthplace but it is just beyond my reach. I was born at home which was a rented accommodation and soon after we left the house,the the real owner demolished the house and constructed it in a new model.