how to change my primary pic here on mylot?

By eM
@eLsMarie (4148)
help... i don't know how to do it. for friendster and facebook, it's very easy...
@busky5 (3166)
• Thailand
You want to change the avatar.I can do today.You enter to preferences above this page.and look down a tice delete current avatar,then add your a new avatar.
@hanah87 (1846)
I dont know too much about this.I also dont add my picture here.Maybe you can check it at your profile and find about picture at your profile or account.I wish you find that way to change your primary picture.Good luck and have a nice day.Thank you.
@anangf (1148)
Hi, in myLot is very easy too.. To change your avatar, just go to your preferences. Customize your profile by added your photos from you pc. You can added your photos to your discussion too. you can earn for photos uploaded by you. for more information about this, please read in the following link to guide you. http://www.mylot.com/o/photoguidelines.aspx have some nice days..