Argh, nothing but bad luck.

I have nothing but bad luck. It follows me everywhere. 2 weeks ago a tree branch fell on my car and caused a lot of damage. My landlord is required to deal with this since it happened on the property. Nothing has come of it yet. Now I get 60 days notice to move out, they want their illegal basement back for themselves. That's fine, I'm getting the city building inspectors after them for renting us an illegal apartment. Now we find termites. There's about $200 in damage to our personal belongings, but they don't care. We have pets, this is affecting them right now, the smell is horrible from the termites. Also I have brake problems with my car. There's an air pocket in the brake line and my brakes have to be bled. Have to get this done this afternoon. I am so tired of this, nothing but bad luck, and it never ends. They say bad things come in 3's, but this is more than 3.
@Thoroughrob (11750)
I hope things start looking up for you soon. I hope you find somewhere else to move soon.
Not sure that this will be happening for sure, in 3 hours I'll know more. They want to meet with us tonight. We'll see what happens.
@jessi0887 (2794)
I know how you feel. They are times when you think everything bad is coming your way and you dont know where the good is. I have had moments like that. LIke when my engine overheated and had to be replaced but warranty covered it. Then as soon as I got it back transmission went as well. But warranty was all used up. But I got lucky again when a local church helped me. Then the next day after getting my car back I got in a bad car accident that totaled my car. It was the other ladys fault. At first I thought bad luck and wanted to be mad at her, but she helped me get out of paying nearly five hundred a month for a car. The way I go though is I dont believe in bad luck. I believe if you feel like you have bad luck then you will tend to have bad things happen to you.