Cream Cheese Question

I made some oatmeal bars w/ some cream cheese as an option in the recipie. Well I made the bars & they are delish. However, do I need to refrigerate? It was baked so I don't know that I do or I don't need to... what do you think?
@BinaryKat (738)
Yeah I would definitely put them in the fridge. I bet those bars tasted good. Make me wanna try that. I agree with the other posters too. Better safe than having to chuck good bars.
This is the recipie http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Delicious-Raspberry-Oatmeal-Cookie-Bars/Detail.aspx except I used apricot jam, as it's alot cheaper & apricot always tastes excellent w/ cream cheese.
@lilybug (21148)
I would still refrigerate them. Sitting out for a day or two they would probably be fine, but if they are going to last more than that I think they would need to be put in the fridge. They sound good.
Nothing that good lasts more than a day in our house! *LOL* Trust me they are almost gone.
I personally would refrigerate them because they contain dairy. And if you refrigerate them, they will keep longer...if there are any left. LOL
Next to nothing left I'm going to have to hide what's left so hubby gets a sample
@dragon54u (31617)
Yes, refrigerate them. I'm about 21 hours late to this so you've probably already been told! But anytime something like cream cheese is used, baked or not, I think it should be in the fridge.
@cream97 (29169)
Hi, 3SnuggleBunnies! Being that their is milk involved it would be best to refrigerate them. Put them in a cool plastic container. Anything that has milk in it needs to be refrigerated as soon as possible..
being as it's dairy..i'd say it's probably a good idea. i wouldn't chance it,anyway.