what would you do with no electronics etc?

I've been thinking, and what would you do with no electronics? such as computers, mobiles, television and other electronics which we use in every day lives. I would really be bored if was no electronics what so ever, so just be glad they exist ;P, if there was no electronics, i think i would just sleep all day .
I would have to play a lot of basketball. and baseball. and football... any sport really. but at night play hide and seek? ha. idk. two dixie cups and some string?
thanks for the comment, haha hide and seek :p, well, there is quite a bit of stuff can do etc :p. I remember when i had a power cut, I did not know what the hell to do :D, then we ran to laptop and remembered that there was no internet either :p was funny.
@lulu1220 (1010)
I would probably read lots of books and maybe get out of the house more. I really cannot imagine not having the internet though. I use it for everything. I don't have encyclopedias, phone books, maps, etc. It is all online.
thanks for the comment, ye will have to read books etc, and yeah... a lot of people use internet a lot, for stuff that they do not have in real life :p
@KrauseHome (33831)
Well, there are many of us in here that can remember life before Computers and Video games. I was around 17 or older back when we got a Commodore Vic 20, so there was no Computers or Video games to keep us entertained. So back then we got a lot more reading done, played Monopoly, Dodgeball, Barbies, etc. with our friends and did not have time to worry about other things. Also there was no Homework help from a Computer as well, so things were really different than now, and we had a lot more advantages in some ways for sure. But personally now in my life, I would be lost without my Computer as that is my main means of contact, besides my Cell Phone with the world and my friends as well.