Have anyone Ever Made $60 or more from any gpt sites?

Hey I was wondering has anyone ever got paid about $60.88 for like any 7 gpt sites? Most of them are considered to be data jobs which you just fill out information and submit. I really like calling them that. Please if anyone have been successful at these types of sites, please leave a reply or send me a private message. Also, if you can, check out my site.
I have made over 60 dollars just on like 3 gpt sites. I have been very successful on Cashcrate. Cashley is very good too. Right now i am waiting for my 20 dollars from Cashcrate. You just have to take the time to do the offers and they will hopefully pay you. Happy Mylotting!
@jheLaichie (4439)
what does gpt site means? i have seen it but still dont know anything about it. anyways can you message me my friend? i wanna know more about it. if its fine with you. i am so curious and the same time really willing and able to learn about it. hope you could help me out my friend. thanks jhelai