World leader

@suzzy3 (8362)
I have decided to put in a few ideas to change things first I would help families no matter what country you live in.Clean water for everyone and taxes stopped for the lower paid ,buses run on time.trains would never be late again.I need you to give me ideas on what you want put right ,no matter what country,religion,creed.I need to hear your needs.waiting to hear,your world leader suzzy 3.Keep it clean,and legal please I am not corrupt.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
DEAR WORLD LEADER, I would like to see all these lazy , able bodied people who are drawing disability, food stamps & ever other free thing they can get to be made to get out & get a job & find out what the real world is like. T hat should keep u busy for awhile, great world leader.
@suzzy3 (8362)
I am sorting that out first thing in the morning lazy sods.I am sending them out to clear all the rubbish tips up around the world and plant lovely flowers instead of their dole checks and welfare they will be given a spade,wheel barrow and a broom,I hope that you will be pleased with that,when they have finished another chore will be found for them,like arranging the pebbles on the beaches and sweeping the sand.after that they can clear up after all the people that let their dogs poop on the path.That should keep them busy for a while then they can have their checks again.Thats if they still need them of course.
@ANTIQUELADY (36489)
Sounds like a plan to me. great world leader. CUTE discussion, SUZZY. Hope u have a great weekend.
@JenInTN (27565)
Jo for vice World Leader!
@YazEid (1139)
I wanna have peace , my area is a hot spot , there is always war here .. we need peace .. stop all the corrupted people who are in higher positions. erase the poverty educate the people and fight diseases
@suzzy3 (8362)
It must be so awful to live in a non peacful environment we must all write to our governments and ask them to stop this terrible way of living ,some of my responses are going to be funny but some are going to be heart rendering like your plea.We do see you on the news being bombed or shot at,and we feel for you ,perhaps the powers at be will soon stop all this blood shed ,after all you come from the Holy land it just seems strange to me of all the places it should happen there,Take care,suzzy
@YazEid (1139)
Thanks a lot suzzy as you said , we are in the holy land and all this happen here .. it shouldn't
@JenInTN (27565)
Medical Care for everyone mo matter what their income! Not just any old medical care but the same type of care for everyone. Oh and house and car insurers should give back to their customers a certain amount of their premiums if they don't have any claims.
@suzzy3 (8362)
Good point.
@dragon54u (31605)
No politicians allowed. Anyone wanting to run for public office much prove to a psychiatrist that they are truly interested in making things better! I think if we had that rule, everything else would take care of itself.
@suzzy3 (8362)
What a brilliant idea,love this an origninal idea, no landed gentry or people so up themselves it hurts not just them, but us as well.
Hi suzzy3, yeah the first thing I want cut is council tax on our property because we pay enough taxes from our saleries, also to cut road tax on our cars as we pay enough on our petrol(gas) and give all the homeless people a place to call home and give them enough to live on. I want to help our country first before other countries as I believe that charity begins at home. Tamara
@suzzy3 (8362)
I take on board what you are saying first the council tax will be greatly reduced for low income families ,proper homes will be built or empty properties will be done up ,there should be enough to suit every homeless person ,plus I will get all those families in bed and breakfast housed straight away,road tax is a ridiculous rate for family cars.I will tackle that straight away,thanks for taking the time to give me your views but I am taking on the world and cannot let them down as well.