So quickly

@Ruby722 (798)
China
I have a good news.Look at my star? What colour it is ? yeah,it's yellow.but the day before yesterday it's pink.and yestereday it's white.But today moring when i enter for My lot.I found it's yellow now.i am very surprise.why changed so quickly? but anyway i am very happy.and i have full of confidence now.No matter i can eran how much on my lot. But i really enjoy this time.when i enter for mylot and saw many mylotters's messages .New firends request.all of ruquest i made approve.i like make new friends and thank for all of mylot. Have a nice day! mylotters
@cindyhxf (1447)
ahh,good news,Ruby,if you keep activite in mylot,the grade will higher and high soon as i know.my star is 10 and blue now.i am happy that i keep it long time.have fun in mylot
@Ruby722 (798)
Thanks for a million.Because of you i know this website.thank you,,I love u..my dear
@cindyhxf (1447)
hi,ruby,you are welcome!yes,i think it is good website that it is good to spend your time here.you will learn more and get return in the same time.good luck to us.
@jovz07 (648)
Oh thats good, im jealous i only have 3 star rating and its brown..It sucks that people dont like my post here.
@Ruby722 (798)
Don't say that man,try make yourself more active.you've alreally done well.just more active here
@sublime03 (1580)
That is great news for you! Conrgatulations to your yellow star! When my star changed I was so happy as well. It definitely gives you the confidence that you can post lots and lots of comments to any topic that you choose. Now I enjoy it more since I know that my comments are good! Happy myLotting!
@Ruby722 (798)
yeah i do,. thanks for you responding
@hanah87 (1846)
Congratulations!You have achieve better star.I hope you will success more and more again.Avoid make controversial discussion and make the best discussion that you can do.Be my friend.Happy to hear your success.Have a nice day.Good luck more in mylot.
@Ruby722 (798)
Thanks for you advice.I've rally try let mylest don't post controversial discussion.it's a important rules here as i know .happy a nice day my friend