If you were invisible for a day. what would you do?

im just wondering what will happen if we turn invisible for a day. i have seen in some movies and where the hero becomes invisible and do all good things for the society and fighting with the villain, saving people from danger and whole lot of good things? That is how they show in a movie. but reality i would like to know what people would do when they become invisible for a day.. thanks for your responses in advance!
@myx_03 (540)
I would do the same thing,helping the other people and any thing that i do for others,. And for fun i'll go to the place where there is some ticket before you can enter, like concert..If im invisible i can go there for free,hehe
wow, that is so nice of you. i would really go for concerts just like you.. i haven't been to any real concerts, i would like to be close to the stage and watch the show. i like your response. thanks
@jellymonty (2358)
OMG! I have longed to be invisible all my life and if I was granted that wish, I would go on a series of haunting rampage! I would snoop around all my friends and see the deep secrets they are hiding and checking out all those cheating husbands, boyfriends.. man.. all the answers I have ever wanted to know about certain people will definitely come to light!
hoh so you would like to know what others are up to? you are right, people who act nice to us may be talking bad about us to somebody else. you will come to know all about it, if you become invisible. lol. thanks for the response
@bigott (619)
I love to become a super hero and fight with villan but whats the use when in real life I just remain as a ordinary boyand nobody knows me.So I rather prefer to see the the private life of celebrities and wanna know their lifestyle (eg Dave Grohl). Moreover I also wanna go to Amsterdam because you know what's legal there!!!
ha ha.. that is interesting. thanks for the response
Wow, this is my one of my childhood dreams and still is heheheee... I'm not a superhero type so, I'd probably board a plane to any places I want without paying the fares. LOL!! What a selfish thing to do hehehehee...
haha, you know what, even i would be doing the same thing. i love traveling around the world. traveling is so expensive and all this visa and immigration process is weird. lol. thanks for the response
@whizkid08 (715)
Ohh, I've really longed for such a thing like being invisible!! Lol @ such wild fantasies.. Okay, if I were invisible for a day, I would first of all enjoy every place or hotel where we have to pay hundreds of dollars. I would have my meals in five star hotel. As corruption is rampant here, I would possibly visit the houses/offices of politicians and kick them out or beat them hard!!
seriously even i wish to be invisible, if i get some instrument as when i push the button i become invisible and i release the button i become visible. i seriously want that miracle. lol. so nice of you to do something so bold when you are invisible. i would like to do that as well. politians are a bunch of idiots.sorry!
@goldeneagle (6775)
I would try to "accumulate" as much money as possible LOL