I want to scream

@savypat (20246)
Today I can't answer one more discussion. It's the wrong time of the moon or something every discussion I read just makes me want to scream, it's not you people, it's me. My nerves are shot, I don't know why nothing much has happened. So I am going to do the wise thing and go back to bed and pull the blankets over my head hoping that tomorrow it will all be gone. The bad vibes, I mean.
@bhanusb (5709)
I hope tomorrow your mind will be fresh as the morning air.We will get good reply and interesting discussions from you.Till then sleep tight and have good dream.
@savypat (20246)
I feel better already with you kind thoughts
Oh now you feeling it pat....just take deep breaths and try to change the routine of discussions you reply to...like when i can't get good discussions to reply to i just find a friend and them reply to all her discussions......this way you don't have to like or dis-like the discussion....if you like the person, you'll feel good in replying to her discussions......even if it is not an interesting one.....don't always try to be helpful...sometimes be selfish and try to write what is fun not the useful stuff......always being good gets monotonous and eventually gives a headache..
@savypat (20246)
I knew there had to be a reason I got all those headaches. Thanks
@paula27661 (15899)
Not to worry Pat, nothing abnormal there! I think we have all been there. I have days when I can post responses all day and be on some kind of brilliant roll and other days...Nothing...Nada...Nothing interests me and the topics that I generally jump on produce nothing interesting. When I feel like that it is not any use to even start a discussion. Best thing to do is walk away from the computer and go and do something else or have a rest. You're not alone!
@savypat (20246)
Thanks for the smile
@zandi458 (27952)
It happens to me many times. I am roaming around mylot village looking for something that I can relate to easily and response but non seems to strike my mind. I read and stare at the topics of my friends posts but nothing comes out of my mind of what to write, not being able to even string two words together frustrates me. My thinking mind just refuses to co-operate and the most I can do when situation like this happen is to leave and come back after few hours and it will be refreshed again. Too much mylotting dries up the brain juices.
@savypat (20246)
I guess I just ran out of steam, thanks
I certainly hope it works for you. Can yoga and meditation work?
@savypat (20246)
They might work if I was stronger as it is I think a stiff drink will help. I never drink so that should put me right out. thanks
@PeacefulWmn9 (10424)
Ackkk! I experience that kind of keyed-up feeling sometimes, too. Have a good rest. Hugs! Karen
@savypat (20246)
Hugs I need and happy dreams. thanks
@saw2207 (1363)
savypat . . sometimes we all need a good scream . . so do it . .scream it out at the top of your lungs . .let it out . .and then when you are done . .dont forget to take a second or 2 to take a good inhale/ exhale of positive energy .. Stop thinking so much and just relax . .. sometimes we need a break and its ok to give ourselves permission to do so. If you pull the covers over your head and it makes you feel better so be it .. . but maybe if you go and do something that your hands and your heart really likes to do it may expedite the good vibes back sooner just a thought whatever you choose I hope it is good for you . .cause that is what counts!!!!!
@savypat (20246)
I'll take a drive I always scream in my car when necessary. Thanks
@HelScream (2828)
hmmmmm this happened to me once I cant even answer even 1 discussion and everything just seemed so wrong and all i did too was just sleep it out and it took me 2 days to come back online after that and just had a vacation for 2 days. Maybe your just burnout my friend hope you'll be doing great the next day.