Would you consider buying one?

@ersmommy1 (12600)
As many of you know I am seriously lacking in the green thumb department. But I have recently seen these commercials. And I do love fresh tomatoes. This seems simple enough. Pretty hard to screw up, I think. http://www.hangingtomatoplanter.com/
@coffeebreak (17820)
Its a great "invention", but I don't like tomatoes. But I have talked to others that have used them and they love the whole production! I was told too... that this same thing is available to grow strawberries.. I would do that, but can't find them!
@mtdewgurl74 (18118)
I have wanted one of those forever it seems but my husband if afraid it would be a waste of money since we don't know anyone who has had them and so we don't know if they are worth it. But yeah I want one and I would buy one if I could and also one for the herbs and strawberry plants.
@lilybug (21148)
I personally do not like tomatoes, but my daughter loves them. I have thought about getting one just to have tomatoes for her. It looks easy enough she could probably do it herself.
@goldeneagle (6775)
My father-in-law has three of them, and they work great from what I can tell. I have actually thought about buying one of them myself. He has them hanging in trees out in his yard.
@qiyunhai (254)
i agree it's worthy doing it. try it.
@Sillychick (3279)
A friend of mine uses those, and she says they work great. It still takes care, because they need water, but it's easier because you don't have to worry about weeds, or a cage to hold the plants up. I'd say it's worth a try.