How many times do you go to SM every week?

I am new here in Manila. I use to live in Oriental Mindoro all my life. But this school year, I transferred here in Manila to continue my course. And this week, I only visited SM once. And my plan is to go to SM only once a week so that I could focus my attention on my studies. Happy posting everyone
@ckyera (17344)
when i was still there working in ortigas, i am always in sm megamall. because that is just so close to where i work. so i pass by before i go home to relax a little. but now that i am living here in cebu, i was not able to go there everyday but i can still manage going there once a week. every monday usually coz its the only time that i can be out with my friend... we go there even if we have nothing to buy...we just go there to walk around, window shopping and get rid of warm weather...
@ckyera (17344)
by the way, hope you enjoy your stay in manila and goodluck to your studies! and also, welcome to mylot!
Thanks ckyera. Well I'm having fun in the first week of my study here. Hope that it will continue. Happy posting
@paoxav (1382)
i think atleast twice or thrice a month. either window shop, shop, or buying some groceries..
@agv0419 (3028)
I don't go to SM for 3 years now. There are 3 SM here but I don't go anymore because I don't have money and I lose my interest to go to mall anymore.
I am from Cebu, I go to SM almost everyday from work because that's where I wait for my hubby so that we can go home together. happy mylotting
@rsa101 (17834)
• Quezon City, Philippines
Well for us it is once a week since we do grocery shopping for the week there. I think SM has the most wide variety of grocery items and you would not need to go to a wet market since almost everything is already there. Transportation is also very amendable in that place too since Taxis can be found there waiting so going there is not that hard anymore.
@mimiang (3771)
Twice a week because I buy groceries and have my foot spa and shopping.Sometimes, I go to other shopping places like Trinoma.I was able to have a job in Mindoro Occidental but I can't live there long because of the simplicity of country life.There is no mall, no Jollibee, no expensive restaurant, no hotels,...just beach.
@jules67 (2790)
Hi!!! Here from Southernpart of NCR, I go to SM Southmall. It would depend actually on the necessity. If there is a need for me to go, then I would. If not, then I would just probably stay home or go somewhere nearer. Approximately, about 2 - 3 times in two weeks.
@russso (1700)
I prefer going to Ayala Malls over SM Malls because I find SM Malls too crowded.
I only go to SM once a week, actually I just pass through it. LOL. Cause I need to go through SM Makati to be able to reach the Ayala MRT station, where I can ride a bus going home to laguna. I don't really like going to malls alot, cause there is a lot of temptation, and I just can't have that in my life right now, cause I'm really tight in my budget.. Well, good luck in your studies here, and I hope you enjoy Manila. =)
@nanayangel (7861)
Hi there Allen! I used to live in Quezon City before we move here to Aklan three years ago. SM Fairview and SM North Edsa are both just one jeepney ride away. I love spending time there and shopping. I go there about once or twice a week depending upon my financial status. There are times that we just go there to eat but most of the time, I end up buying something from some of my favorite stores there. There was also a time that I was in SM Fairview five days a week and that's when I enrolled for a short course in Informatics which is inside SM Fairview.