Whats your top priority in life today?

@dhawanbm (3705)
I wish to have a flat and its my priority, on the same its the quality education for the children which holds high. Whats your priority in life so as to acomplish it in a time frame?
@EliteUser (3971)
Hey, I don't really know, I think that it is good if you have a good priority in life like education, as you have said. But right now I don't really know what my top priority in life would be at the moment. Make sure you have a good day, God bless and Happy Lotting!!
@myx_03 (540)
My priority right now is my work.. I need to earn money for my study, 1yr to go before i graduate..But because of financial problem, i have to stop and get a job...
Right now, I want to secure a good percentage in my upcoming exam..It will help in securing more better post in the firm for which I am working....Apart from it,certainly I will be happy if I own a flat.
@kmaram (2535)
Right now my priority is just for my daughter. She was 19 months old and i want her to grow better. Forget all my excess needs in life just want to be sure that my daughter will have better one. We give almost everything to our daughter especially things that i never experience when i was young. So again my priority is my daughter right now for her to grow better and wonderful child.
The most important thing I am focusing on achieving right now is becoming healthy again and in the mean time finish my degree. I also want to spend as much time enjoying living at home while I am as I don't want my parents to look back and think we didn't really have much of a good time here
@suj123 (1068)
For me it's to complete my education and get a job. That's the most important thing that i am focusing on.
Well i'm in college now. My current ambition is to get into some engineering course in some good engineering college. Maybe after that marry and get a job.