are you updated in paying your bills?

i am able to pay bills where dates fall during pay days.the rest i will just pay the penalty. my pay in my other work is also with the same date with my first work.how about you?are you updated in paying your bills?
@egdcltd (7111)
I pay as many bills as possible by Direct Debit. Otherwise, I tend to forget about paying them.
what's direct debit? not all the transactions here in our place are online. we gotta pay it personally no matter how far or near your reference from them is. it's my obligation too to pay all debts or else i can't sleep at night because of that.
@egdcltd (7111)
Direct Debit is an instruction for a bank to automatically pay a bill, usually on a monthly basis. As long as you have enough money in your account, it will get paid.
@abanerji (1026)
i take care of paying my bills on time. i don't like paying penalties. seems it would have been better to use more than paying the penalty.
@rainmark (4306)
All our bills were directly taken out from the bank so it's always updated as we are using direct debit. Sometimes it's really hard to managed our bills, so better to spend less than what we earned. Happy posting.
@maximax8 (28570)
If I get a bill I like to pay it on the same day if possible or if not the next day. I can go to my bank or send the payment in the post. If I have trouble paying a bill I will manage by shifting money from one account to the other. If necessary I would go into having an overdraft to pay a bill. Most of the time I don't have any difficulty affording my bills. It can be unpleasant when three bills need to be paid at the same time.
My husband and I try as much as we can to pay our bills on time. In fact, we always pay our bills before the due date. I remember, there was just one time that I paid our water bill on the due date itself and it was because the billing statement came in late. We do this to avoid the inconvenience of settling our overdue bills and the additional expense arising from penalties.