What is a myLot Code?

@jedopi (401)
When I am adding comments to discussions I notice off to the left side it says myLot Code. What exactly is it?
It is the emoticons or smileys like this. You can use them while posting a response or a comment which adds spice to the discussion just like we have in yahoo messenger. I think you can use this feature only when you have atleast 200 posts completed.
@jedopi (401)
Thanks for the answers. This probably sounds stupid but do emoticons stand for something in particular or are they just cute?
Yes they have some meaning. For example if you are happy you can use, if you are sad you can use, if you are angry you can useand so on. There are different emoticons for different moods. Hope this clears things up for you.
@achinthya (1219)
This is the ready made symbol which shows the feelings of a person to the response or discussion he / she created ..
@mr_mlk (364)
Bold, italic, underline plus emotes.