SMC Specialty Merchandise Corporation

@lelin1123 (15644)
Puerto Rico
As anyone ever looked into or joined SMC where you make money on the internet? Tom Bosley from Happy Days was the spokeman. It's advertise late at night? If so is it working for you or is it another scam?
@Boofybutt (316)
I've looked into it, there's a sign up fee of $25 if I remember right. I guess if you're good at selling things it's not a scam, it's kind of like AVON or Mary Kay only instead of make-up they have other products to sell. I would have responded to this sooner, but I haven't been on here in a few days.
I was wrong it's actually roughly $40 a month.
@lelin1123 (15644)
• Puerto Rico
Thank you for your response. I was hoping someone had tried it out and it was working for them. Thanks again!
@pyarebhai (200)
HI myLot freind, I wish to know what is smc?, what product they are promoting? how to proceed
What I've seen have been sort of little knick knacks. You should be able to find out more at startwithsmc.com