With every discussion i made i just got maximum of 4 respond

@kmaram (2535)
how about you, i know many people here receive many responses when they start discussion (is there any secrets hahah) Whats the feeling if you receive many responses, and whats your feeling if there is no one or just only few respond to your dicussion ...
@jheLaichie (4439)
when i first started here in mylot, i dont get that much response from my post. its just now that i do have so many friends and those who are eager to respond to my discussions. anyways, just make a simple and appropriate discussion that is simple and mylotters can easily be able to respond to it. okey?! just do it. thanks jhelai
@kmaram (2535)
nice tip i will do it friend =)
@suj123 (1068)
Hi, I think it all depends on time at which we are posting if there are more people at that time you do get more responses and also the topic we chose should be something which everyone can answer. Add many friends in your list so that you can mutually help each other by answering each others discussion. This is the all secret i know which i told you hehe. Well i have only two or three discussions that have got more number of responses maximum being 32 and lowest being 1. I do feel disappointed when i get less replies but its fine. I'll start a new one. Happy Mylotting.
@kmaram (2535)
Wow maximum of 32 you probably writes well. Well its true that if you have many friends this will help you increase responses. And maybe your correct about the time it was posted. Thanks again suj for responding your the first and i hope there will ne next one. Goodluck to us here.
@qiao522 (449)
I think that depends on what time you post it, what topic you have and how many people are on Mylot. It's Ok cause I used to go through this situation. It gonna be all right some time. Just keep posting!
@oyenkai (4398)
I have several discussions that reach up to 4 pages and a few that reach 10 pages. Of course I also have discussions with zero responses :P Since I know that only a few discussion that I started will have relevant number of responses from myLot members, I made sure to simply start more discussions so I'd have a bigger "margin of error" as they say. The more discussions I make, the more chances that one of them will actually be on the "top discussions" board :) Thanks for the response on my discussion :)