Would you like to live 100 years or more?

In Olden days people live for more than 100 days. however, in today's world there are very few people who live up to 100 years.The life span of man has decreased to 70-80 years. Many people say that the life span is too short to achieve anything. so they believe in reincarnation. on the other hand people attempts suicide and some has died in their attempts. Also, when you become old, you become physically weak, and always be needing the help of your children and grandchildren. So, considering all this difficulties, looking into the positives and the negatives aspects, If you were granted to live for more than 100 years, would you like to live more than 100 years to see your next two generations...! thanks a lot for your responses in advance
I would love too, and it would be wonderful to still have have a company. My partner maybe. lol. It can be pretty sad to live alone and no one talk too and love. But still I am not sure if I can make it. Cheers!
ha ha i hope you get your wish granted. yeah without having a partner life is meaningless :) thanks for the comment
@achinthya (1219)
NO, I don't want to live 100 years,if we live that old will required somebody's special care as well as their support in every day life and main is I don't want to be the burden of others so I'l satisfy with my life at least till I make my children stand in their own feet and take their own responsibility.. or have their own family.
like most old people think that they would become a burden to others. that is true because old people become child, and their children would be the adults. thanks for the reponse
@jellymonty (2358)
No I don't fancy living a hundred years old. I love to be young and although getting older is a challenge and fun, but anything beyond 70 years is really God being generous to you. But No I don't want to end up being in a nursing home even though my life so hyperactive at the minute. I think 70 years is good enough for me...but well its God who decides how long I stay here on earth at the end of the day
@bluishrose (2291)
It depends if Im still active and my body is strong enough to walk by my own then I would like to live 100 years or longer. But If im gonna be in bed becasue of old age or sicknedd then I rather not live that long because I wont be able to enjoy life by that time.